• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

not forum related... *vent*

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:54 AM
  • 2 Replies
So m bf got up with the kids and I. Slept. Well, when I got up he's like "oh good, you're up now so I'm going to go to bathroom (which takes 45 minutes!) And go back to bed. He turns off his ps3, he was playing football and proceeds to flip through channels to put it on a channel for me to watch so he can go do his business. Well, he's skimming and I say "ooh Coraline is on" he laughs and says ok and coninues to skim "wtf hun I said Coraline is on turn it there" "its almost over though" "idc I wanna watch it" he turns it on then skims through it "wtf I wanna watch!" Then he gets an attitde and says whatever. I get up nd say "I'm going back to bed since you won't put it on a channel I want to watch. Then I walk into the bedroom. As I'm walking he's yelling "I turned it back dumbass. Youre a bitch. Grow up. You're making me reconsider a lot of things" so here I am laying in bed. Pissed off.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
xx.felisha.xx
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:27 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Campfield
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:07 AM
Ugh I would be angry too. I think I'd be more mad at his response than the situation. But yeah you're being pissed is validated
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)