Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone see anything? or wanna tweak?

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:56 AM
  • 9 Replies

Am 14 dpo today, normal lp 10-13 days.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Merry070707
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:03 AM

Sorry , I dont see anything ! Goodluck..

mommymary6507
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:08 AM

I am not seeing anything. But I personally don't like these tests myself. Good luck :)

HubbysTink
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:30 AM

BUMP!

jessicaroberson
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:36 AM

: You should check the instructions that came with the HPT as there are some differences between the tests. Most of the tests have two windows -- one that tells you the test has been performed correctly (control), and one that gives you the positive or negative result. In the result window, the tests usually give a line or a plus. For the line tests, any colored line, no matter how faint, in the result window during the alotted time is a positive result. (This is different from most of the ovulation tests where the result line needs to be as dark or darker than the control line.) Some of the tests give a plus or minus result. In those tests you expect one line, looking like a minus sign (-), in the result window for a negative, and two lines looking like a plus symbol (+) if you are pregnant. It is common for one line in the plus symbol to be lighter than the other -- any plus sign, no matter how varied the line colors, should be considered a positive result. All HPTs should be read within the time mentioned in the instructions and then thrown out to avoid confusion over evaporation lines.

luvbeinamommy68
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:43 AM

sorry im not seeing anything either. :(

mereinolan
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:52 AM
Umm ok. I know this already....

Quoting jessicaroberson:

: You should check the instructions that came with the HPT as there are some differences between the tests. Most of the tests have two windows -- one that tells you the test has been performed correctly (control), and one that gives you the positive or negative result. In the result window, the tests usually give a line or a plus. For the line tests, any colored line, no matter how faint, in the result window during the alotted time is a positive result. (This is different from most of the ovulation tests where the result line needs to be as dark or darker than the control line.) Some of the tests give a plus or minus result. In those tests you expect one line, looking like a minus sign (-), in the result window for a negative, and two lines looking like a plus symbol (+) if you are pregnant. It is common for one line in the plus symbol to be lighter than the other -- any plus sign, no matter how varied the line colors, should be considered a positive result. All HPTs should be read within the time mentioned in the instructions and then thrown out to avoid confusion over evaporation lines.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mereinolan
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:53 AM
I didn't realize until this morning how bad a rep these tests have...

Quoting mommymary6507:

I am not seeing anything. But I personally don't like these tests myself. Good luck :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessicaroberson
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:43 AM

im tellin u this not to be smart but i have taked 4 dollar store test and one clearblue the clearblue said i was pg the others had a white line were it was to say pos so i looked it up and thats what i found it helped me find out if i was or not i just couldnt tell if they was right but it does say it dont matter the color even if it a white line just thought i would help :/

sekenvpip
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:02 PM

I don't see anything sorry =(

Owner of: TTC REAL TIME CHAT GROUP!!!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/ttcrealtimechat
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)