Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

temp queens, i got a question...

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:29 AM
  • 4 Replies
So I had my bc removed Friday. Doctor told me to start temping so if my period doesn't return he has something showing lack of O.
Anyway, I had tempted Friday morning just so hubby would stop teasing that I couldn't do it, just goofin but I wrote it down. So now here is my issue, I stayed up late last night but got 5 hours of sleep before temping. I was so asleep my alarm made me jump and my heart race. So I tempted, and it didn't look right so I put it in my phone and immediately took my temp again, without moving around. It looks off too so I am coming to you guys. I don't have a chart to show but I have all my temps. I take them between 6:00 and 6:05 a.m.

Fri: 97.47
Sat: 97.48
Sun #1: 97.59
Sun #2: 97.78

So which Sunday do I keep? #1 was earlier by about a minute and a half but my heart was racing and stuff from the alarm scaring me awake. #2 I was laying still and calmed. Dunno if that matters.

And what is suppose to be the big temp difference I am suppose to be looking for? The jump difference I mean.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
dababiesdreams
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:00 AM
Bumping bump bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrissydan
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:09 AM
Im not to sure as Im new to this myself but i would say sun#1 since its actually the first temp but here is a bump for a mom that knows more
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gump
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:15 AM

Use the first one that you take. I dont ever retemp once I have done it once because it gets confusing. Also there is a really good site for adjusting temps if you happen to wake early or late. It is http://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

Good luck!!!

BabyDust77
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:18 AM
yea go with the first one, and u r looking for a .2 or bigger diff.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)