• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

still not pregnant

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:12 AM
  • 9 Replies
My last period was November 20th. December 20th I started spotting thick brown discharge and every now and then light pink blood. It lasted 3 days. I ha e taken 7 test and 1 blood test...all negative. On and off for the past month I've had cramps. I don't know what's going on.... can anyone give me some advice?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
rhyming05
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:15 AM

I had the brown spottin in December too.. Found out last week I had a cyst that had collasped inside itself causing the spotting. Go see your Ob and tell them what happend. They might get you an ultrasound as well.

BraydensMama163
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:17 AM
Yikes was it serious

Quoting rhyming05:

I had the brown spottin in December too.. Found out last week I had a cyst that had collasped inside itself causing the spotting. Go see your Ob and tell them what happend. They might get you an ultrasound as well.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rhyming05
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:21 AM

no it was a small cyst I suppose. Ive been getting them for 2 yrs now, but the pain is mild and doesnt come all the time. I go back in March for another and might be put on Clomid. But ive been reading alot about Clomid and it can cause cysts. So I am not sure what Im going to do.

Quoting BraydensMama163:

Yikes was it serious

Quoting rhyming05:

BraydensMama163
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:23 AM
Guess if I don't get a period by the 20th I will make myself an apt

Quoting rhyming05:

no it was a small cyst I suppose. Ive been getting them for 2 yrs now, but the pain is mild and doesnt come all the time. I go back in March for another and might be put on Clomid. But ive been reading alot about Clomid and it can cause cysts. So I am not sure what Im going to do.

Quoting BraydensMama163:

Yikes was it serious

Quoting rhyming05:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HubbysTink
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:24 AM

heres a bump, good luck!

rhyming05
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:25 AM

Well good luck to you!

Quoting BraydensMama163:

Guess if I don't get a period by the 20th I will make myself an apt

Quoting rhyming05:

Quoting BraydensMama163:

Yikes was it serious

Quoting rhyming05:

crzemom
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2012 at 11:46 AM

BUMP!

BraydensMama163
by on Jan. 19, 2012 at 1:11 PM

Well Ladies, my test results were negative and I started my period two days ago....I guess it just so happened I missed a month...oh well. Toast to next month!!!

GwenMB
by Gwen on Jan. 19, 2012 at 1:18 PM

Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)