Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Really-it's going to be one of those days? VERY LONG

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:15 AM
  • 5 Replies

First off, DD woke up super early this morning (no I'm not a morning person-but NO I don't get mad that my DD gets up early) She woke up super grumpy. It was DH turn to get up with her. When we both have the weekend off, DH gets up with her on Sundays and lets me sleep in and on Saturdays I get up with her and let him sleep in. When I say sleep in... I mean until  930/10. But since she woke up so early this morning DH was dragging A$$ to get out of bed to get her. He finally went and got her, she kept having temper tantrum after temper tantrum. finally around 815 she quieted down enough for me to fall back asleep. Only to get woke up at 920 by my DH. He got called in for CQ and gladly accepted. Seriously!? (civilian words-he's at his unit's "Office" for 24 hours) A higher up soldier "forgot" he had CQ and was on leave still. So they called my DH knowing that he would accept of course. Last month he was there FIVE times.There are enough soldiers to rotate out this task for at least 6 weeks, maybe even 2 months without having to reuse the same soldiers after just a few days. But do they do that? NO. I'm just so flippin' mad. DH said "I makes me feel good that they can rely on me" Ya know what...I understand that...but when you've been the one that they can rely on for all this time (we've been stationed here since June 2009) and he has YET to go to the board to get promoted. I'm just so SICK of them walking all over him and him not growing some damn balls to put his foot down and push them for his promotion that he SO deserves. 

On top of that, I have this stupid ALLIED-INTERSTATE collections agency calling and they are trying to reach somebody that I don't know...let alone ever heard of. They call every single day two-three times a day. They speak SO fast in the automated system and don't repeat it so that it's literally taken me TWO weeks to get it all written down. I finally call...and it's ANOTHER automated system. I go through the prompts, thinking I'll either one-talk to a representative, or two-get to press a button that shows that I'm not that person. Nope, they tell me "If you have recieved this in error, please e-mail us" Again-they said it too damn quick and didn't repeat until THIS morning I was able to get it. I wrote to them the nastiest e-mail. Including, if you call my house again I WILL be reporting you to the BBB and the police. 

AGH! I'm so flippin' mad! :( We were suppose to flea bomb our house today. My bedroom is covered in fleas and the dogs aren't even in there! It's the warmest room in the house so they go there. I can't do it myself. I have asthma, so just starting the damn things could be bad news. Let alone going into the house to air it all out afterwards. Plus we need to stay out of the house for like 5 hours. Ok-my DD is 2 1/2, and it's super cold outside. All of our friends seem to be on leave (gone away on vacation) and her daycare isn't open. I have to work M-TH this week, so it's going to be another tortuous week of getting eaten alive by FLEAS for this Momma, because they NEVER bite my DH and don't really attack my DD. Every now and then they'll get her.

Seriously I got SO mad that when I was telling DH my eyes started to fill up with tears! That's how angry I am! I NEVER cry. I'm just so frustrated that this is what I woke up to. It's only 1015am.

On the ONLY good note, I am 9dpo today and my temps are ridiculously high.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in an attractive and preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways......chocolate in one hand, wine in the other; body used up, totally worn out ....and screaming: "Woo Hoo, What A Ride!"

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mommymary6507
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:41 AM

*hugs* But yayyy for high temps still :D

HisB0107
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:07 AM

Thanks Momma. I'm not normally a venter, especially such a long one. I'm just SO mad! :(

Quoting mommymary6507:

*hugs* But yayyy for high temps still :D

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in an attractive and preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways......chocolate in one hand, wine in the other; body used up, totally worn out ....and screaming: "Woo Hoo, What A Ride!"

BabyDust77
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:39 AM
Huggs. Hope ur day gets better and temps stay high.
HisB0107
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:12 PM

Thanks. I'm hoping so too. I'm just so grumpy. I think when DD goes down for a nap in about an hour...I'll be taking a nap too!

Quoting BabyDust77:

Huggs. Hope ur day gets better and temps stay high.

GwenMB
by Gwen on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:40 PM

(((hugs))) Sorry, that all does sound frustrating!  Yay for high temps!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)