• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC STRESS ANYONE??!?!?!!

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:36 AM
  • 6 Replies

so, my husband and i have been discussing TTC starting feb 1, but we are having a few bumps in the road and i am continually stressed about it.

my sister got engaged in december (WHOOO HOO), but she is looking for her wedding to be in aug or oct of 2012.....so do i really want to be 6 or 8 months preggers when i'm a matron of honor?? 

another joy in our life is my hubby might be getting a huge promotion in his current job which would mean we would have to move 4 hrs south away from all friends and family, sell our current home, and find me a job!! I would be sooo pleased for him to get this position, but he will be traveling 4 days a week for his job and would only be home MAYBE 3 days a week....how easy is it going to be to get pregnant with him traveling so much??

Is anyone else super stress about TTC?  I have wanted a baby for a long time and have been patiently waiting for my husband to be 'ready' for a child.  what to do what to do....

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Bellaboosmum
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:42 PM
1 mom liked this
I had this problem last year so we were not really trying and now that my friends wedding has passed I'm really ready to be pregnant and he isn't confident now is the time anymore :( GL I hope it works out for you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Eshadowgirl
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:57 PM
2 moms liked this

If you keep waiting for the "perfect" time....It'll fly by....So I say just leave things up to God and Fate.  Start trying..and if it happens, take it as a blessing.  If not, then you know you have time. :)  

congrat to your sisters engagement and your hubbys promotion. :) But to me..that would be a perfect time to bring a little munchkin into the world...among all the happiness

Good luck with everything!!

727beauty
by Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Eshadowgirl:

If you keep waiting for the "perfect" time....It'll fly by....So I say just leave things up to God and Fate.  Start trying..and if it happens, take it as a blessing.  If not, then you know you have time. :)  

congrat to your sisters engagement and your hubbys promotion. :) But to me..that would be a perfect time to bring a little munchkin into the world...among all the happiness

Good luck with everything!!

I so agree with you, I've been trying to conceive for 3 years now and I believe its up to the lord to decide when its time for us to have a child.

tanzi.farhan
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:14 PM
1 mom liked this

according to me..nothing is more important than the motherhood pregnant belly

wanabamommy36
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:08 PM
1 mom liked this

My husband put me off having kids for 4 or 5 years. i think his was mostly fear and money. I fifnally sat him down and said either we do this or we don't I think what you hear people say about it is true. There is never a perfect time and things always come up. Before you know it youll be like me and be 36 trying to have a baby . I have been trying for 13 months.  We had planned on me working 2 days a week and my mom babysitting and that fell through. We both decided that we will work it out as things come up. You do your best and compromise!  I say if you want a baby you throw caution to the wind. As for being preggars in the wedding . Youll still be beautiful!

Simplefancy
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:43 PM
1 mom liked this

I just started TTC this month we've put it off for many years and I wanted to wait till I'm 30 to start but I feel that my body is ready and is telling me to get pregnant already. Even though our life isn't perfect as we would like for a child but we don't want to wait anymore. We are leaving it up to God and things will workout .I don't believe there is a perfect timing good luck and baby dust

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)