• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

quick question....

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:30 AM
  • 5 Replies
I want to try and say this without giving tmi haha... I just wondered errrr how your discharge changes in your cycle, what I can look out for as mine does change but never known what it means... Hope people know what i mean! Help! Thank you.
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
BabyDust77
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:32 AM
I think it goes from watery to creamy or vs. I know it looks like stretchy eggwhite when ur fertile
Yasbine
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:48 AM
Is it the same for everyone?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tanzi.farhan
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:02 PM

most of the people feel dry on CD1- 7 (1st day to 7th day of your period day)...then it changes to creamy white or like hand lotion....as near to fertile days it would be watery or stretchy and transparent like raw egg white..after O'ed it would be again dry or sticky

and you can notice it by inserting your 1st two washed and neat fingers in your vagina near the cervix...and see the texture of fluid which came with the fingers

Yasbine
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:17 PM
Thank you :) sometimes its really watery, like it can sometimes drip down my leg (sorry tmi) does that mean that could be a sign of O? Or am I completely off haha.

Quoting tanzi.farhan:

most of the people feel dry on CD1- 7 (1st day to 7th day of your period day)...then it changes to creamy white or like hand lotion....as near to fertile days it would be watery or stretchy and transparent like raw egg white..after O'ed it would be again dry or sticky

and you can notice it by inserting your 1st two washed and neat fingers in your vagina near the cervix...and see the texture of fluid which came with the fingers

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tanzi.farhan
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 5:31 AM

Quoting Yasbine:

Thank you :) sometimes its really watery, like it can sometimes drip down my leg (sorry tmi) does that mean that could be a sign of O? Or am I completely off haha.

Quoting tanzi.farhan:

yes.... its normal and watery is the early stage of fertile days...after it you should experience some raw egg white

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)