• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sperm question

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:09 PM
  • 12 Replies
Hey ladies, this may seem like a odd question. I was wondering if any1s partner/hubby was told about similar issue. When we had our tests done. Doc said 2 my hubby that some sperm are good but some of the sperms do not have fully formed heads and tails. Anyone given similar answer. Any suggestions 2 improve the quality? X
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Zingy0926
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:21 PM

This was not told to my hubby, but there are many supplements out there in order to help count and motility. I'm not really sure if it helps with the development or not but it's worth doing a little research on. I also know that Maca Root capsules improve a mans sperm like by 200%.

tanzi.farhan
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:21 PM

its the question i was also wanted to know

no reply but wanna know

EAzizM
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:17 PM

I have heard fertilaid can help with this. You can buy it off amazon. It is available for men and women. 

yas1985
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:25 PM
Thanks ladies. I think i will have a read on them. X
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
robin1725
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:35 PM
We just started taking this after two months of no success. Dh used to drink alcohol s lot so I'm worried that has impaired his sperm quality so now that is cut out and he's taking FertilAid. Hopefully I'll have good news later this month.

Quoting EAzizM:

I have heard fertilaid can help with this. You can buy it off amazon. It is available for men and women. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EAzizM
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:38 PM

Alcohol could definitely have a bad effect. Hope it helps. =)

Quoting robin1725:

We just started taking this after two months of no success. Dh used to drink alcohol s lot so I'm worried that has impaired his sperm quality so now that is cut out and he's taking FertilAid. Hopefully I'll have good news later this month.

Quoting EAzizM:

mommymary6507
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:42 PM

BUMP!

yas1985
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:34 PM
Thanks 4 reply. We r muslims so we don't drink. Maybe we can give the vitamins a try. We take folic acid and he has zinc 2. X
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dani1009
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:41 PM
My husband had a semen analysis & he also has high abnormal morphology. My doctor referred him to see a urologist. They will test for a problem in the testicles called varicocele. A varicocele is a swollen, or dilated vein in the testicles that can cause damage to sperm because it allows the sperm to overheat. There is a simple surgery to repair it.
Perhaps you can look into that? Best of luck to you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yas1985
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:48 PM
Thanks for the reply. When we had all the tests and treatments done the doctor said the next step 4 u is ivf. I just hope and pray it happens naturally.x
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)