• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

it's been 24 hrs...For those who had Chemicals

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:28 PM
  • 8 Replies

24 hrs since I got my first BFN after a couple BFPs. Any idea when I will start bleeding? Yes, I am calling my dr in the morning but I have a feeling her office will be closed cause it's martin luther King jr day but I don't know if she closes for that or not. I won't be able to GO in til Tues though but I can at least call tomorrow to see what she says. 

Christian wife and mother 

toddler boy toddler girlttc #3  

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
brooke2211
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:30 PM

It's hard to say, but I would say within a day or two.  I take my temp, so I knew the day my temp took a huge dive that I would most likely start bleeding.  Sorry again that you have to go through this, it's really hard.

locakristen
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:34 PM

I had the same thing happen to me in dec. I got bfp (very light) 8,9,10,11 ,12,13, and 14 DPO, on day 14 I got Clue blue FR. and as I was peeing on the stick I started AF very sad day. I know how you feel. but really there is nothing your DR can do about it..  after the tears and a few days being down I just thought to myself. I am going to get on soon, and God will give me a child when the time is right!

Hisservent
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:34 PM

also, if i do start bleeding tomorrow, do I HAVE to go to the dr for blood work or will they just tell me there's nothing they can/will do?

Quoting brooke2211:

It's hard to say, but I would say within a day or two.  I take my temp, so I knew the day my temp took a huge dive that I would most likely start bleeding.  Sorry again that you have to go through this, it's really hard.

Hisservent
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:41 PM

sounds like me. VERY VERY faint positives since Wed. I don't know how many dpo I am. I thought I o'd the last week in Dec but it's possible I O'd last week so today could be 12dpo and Wed might have ben 8dpo. I took a digital yesterday morning along with a + - test and the digital said PREGNANT and the + was very very faint. I had a feeling something was wrong because surely the line test should have been darker especially since it had already been 3 days. So I got more dollar tree tests and took one yesterday afternoon and it was clearly a BFN. Not even a hint of a line.This morning I took the other digi from the box and it said NOT PREGNANT. Just took another dollar tree one about 30 mins ago today and same thing, BFN. So now I'm just waiting to bleed. I keep checking every time I go to the bathroom. I just can't believe this is happening. Although, I must say I am not surprised since I JUST had my Mirena removed Dec 19. I was actually ok last week thinking I wasn't pregnant because I was afraid this very thing would happen if I got pregnant so soon. I just pray the Mirena didn't screw up my chances of ever having another baby.

Quoting locakristen:

I had the same thing happen to me in dec. I got bfp (very light) 8,9,10,11 ,12,13, and 14 DPO, on day 14 I got Clue blue FR. and as I was peeing on the stick I started AF very sad day. I know how you feel. but really there is nothing your DR can do about it..  after the tears and a few days being down I just thought to myself. I am going to get on soon, and God will give me a child when the time is right!

aussiechic
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:50 PM

I've conceived twice since having the mirena.  Your body may need some time to readjust but everyone is different.  As for the chemical, i'm so sorry. I've just had one myself.  I check my temperature every morning and mearly days after my temp started to drop, Period started.  The night before AF started from the chemical, i still had the faintest positive on the HPT so I went to be prepared. Sure enough in the Am there is was. I was 18 DPO when AF started. ((hugs)) so sorry you are going through this.

locakristen
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:51 PM

Very sorry, I just know how you feel right now, HUgss!!! I had mirena also but had my taken out april 2010 I went on BC after that until marchl 2011. my DH thinks my IUD has messed with my body also. my IUD got pushed up inside and I had to have surgery to get it out. I will never get another one again. But I am praying for you. it hurts

Quoting Hisservent:

sounds like me. VERY VERY faint positives since Wed. I don't know how many dpo I am. I thought I o'd the last week in Dec but it's possible I O'd last week so today could be 12dpo and Wed might have ben 8dpo. I took a digital yesterday morning along with a + - test and the digital said PREGNANT and the + was very very faint. I had a feeling something was wrong because surely the line test should have been darker especially since it had already been 3 days. So I got more dollar tree tests and took one yesterday afternoon and it was clearly a BFN. Not even a hint of a line.This morning I took the other digi from the box and it said NOT PREGNANT. Just took another dollar tree one about 30 mins ago today and same thing, BFN. So now I'm just waiting to bleed. I keep checking every time I go to the bathroom. I just can't believe this is happening. Although, I must say I am not surprised since I JUST had my Mirena removed Dec 19. I was actually ok last week thinking I wasn't pregnant because I was afraid this very thing would happen if I got pregnant so soon. I just pray the Mirena didn't screw up my chances of ever having another baby.

Quoting locakristen:

mommymary6507
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:47 PM

I was still getting light positives when I started bleeding. It depends how high your levels even got. My levels were 11.1 when the next day I started bleeding.

MrsC2011
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:04 PM
Are you Rh- negative with an Rh positive partner? I had a chemical and my doc gave me a rhogam shot just to be on the safe side.

Quoting Hisservent:

also, if i do start bleeding tomorrow, do I HAVE to go to the dr for blood work or will they just tell me there's nothing they can/will do?

Quoting brooke2211:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)