Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Clear Blue Fertility Monitor....

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:10 PM
  • 7 Replies

I am thinking of purchasing a fertility monitor and I've read lots of reviews on them on the internet, but I thought I would see what everyone here thought of them?? Anything would be helpful whether good or bad.

Thanks!!

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
BabyDust77
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:18 PM
I think theyre great. Most of the girls that use them are preg by the second month. They give u up to 5 more good days to fall preg. I just got my first high reading today on my bday.
amberandruss
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:21 PM

Quoting BabyDust77:

I think theyre great. Most of the girls that use them are preg by the second month. They give u up to 5 more good days to fall preg. I just got my first high reading today on my bday.

How long have you been using yours? A lot of the reviews I've read have been all positive. I think one site had like 75 reviews and out of that 75 only 2 were like 2 stars. They all said that within 2 to 5 months they've gotten a postive test.

BabyDust77
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:24 PM
This is my second time and hoping my last.
Aimeeo0o21
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:31 PM

my friend and i both bought one.. she was TTC for a year and i was going on 3.5 years.. she got pregnant her 3rd month using it. she bought hers before i did... i too got pregnant my 3rd month using it.. i bought it in june, started using it when i got my cycle in july and got my BFP on october 12.. shes 25 weeks preggo now and im 17 weeks.. i also used clear blue digital ovulation tests with it, she didnt. i wanted to make sure i got pregnant lol.. i will never try to get pregnant again without using those 2 things.. i HIGHLY recommend it!

arab.love.19
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:32 PM

I'm going thru the process of buying one but since they can get a little costly I'm on ebay bidding lol I have bid on like 6 of them but I'm hoping I will get at least one of them cuz I missed 3 from yesterday so I have 2 for today I'm gonna try to stick with these if they go too high I will wait for the others. And I heard nothing but good about them I see a lot of women r starting to use them n it works within 3 tries or less n decided I wanted to try it. 

Yasbine
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:37 PM
What are these and how much do that cost? Sounds amazing!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amberandruss
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 10:30 AM

I ordered one!!! I can't wait to use it and hopefully it will work just as good for us as it did for everyone else that has used it. I've read tons of reviews on it and so far the only downfall I've collected is that a small handful of people didn't get pregnant by their second cycle. GL and baby dust to all!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)