Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not sure what to think

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:14 PM
  • 4 Replies

I'm stressed but for different reasons. My ex who doesnt take care of his kid *we have 4 yr old together* just had another. He probably wont appreciate this one either. My hubby and I waited to where we were living on our own for a while. My friend got pregs and at one point my hubby and I talked. We decided we were ready to give it a try. Well my 'friend' isnt talking to me anymore because she thinks I want to get pregs because she is.

Turns out she wasnt happy for me on anything good thats happened to me. Not even when we got married because we did before she did. Couldnt help it because they changed their wedding date 3 times. She was my maid of honor and I hers. We were 'best friends' for 13 years. I couldnt be happier for her when she found out she was expecting.

My Mother in Law had been asking me when we are going to try since before we got married. When I finally texted her and told her we were trying she was more concerned with making sure we didnt have a baby born in Dec because "Dec birhtday parties are no fun." It took everything I had not to throw the phone across the room.

So as far as support system goes I feel like I'm lacking. Nothings easy for me and people tend to want to make things more than what they are. I didnt have a mother. She was on drugs until she died. His family isnt supportive either. I do have a great sister and Dad though.

On top of all that I dont think its going to be easy to get pregs. I still havent started ovulating because of the shot. Tues I go to the dr to see whats going on. I really wish I had someone going with me.

Thank you all for your feedback.

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
BabyDust77
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:16 PM
Well be ur support system
amberandruss
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:19 PM

/\/\/\ agree!! This site is great for all the information and support. I'm pretty new to it, but everyone has been very welcome and understanding of anything you ask. We are all pretty much wanting the same end result and that is a family of our own or an addition to what we have. You have us and you have your sister, father and husband. We are all here to help the best we can! GL to you!

EAzizM
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:24 PM
1 mom liked this

All you need in this journey is your hubby. No one else matters. Everyone will ALWAYS have an opinion and you just have to let it roll by. Good Luck on your journey.

Mamie_85
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:26 PM
We're here for you , hugs :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)