• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

has anyone tried fertibella?

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:25 PM
  • 3 Replies

i have had no luck at all i was on depo provera for about 2 and half years and my last shot was march of 2011. My husband and i have have been ttc and nothing yet    :(    so we tried fertibella i have been taking it since the beg of december and still nothing im so stressed and just a emotional wreck any advice help!!!!!!!

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
babybump2bee22
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:04 PM

its better to "stop" trying.. you wont be so stressed and nature will take its course.  ive been not paying any attention to the ttc part and just have fun and love rather then worry and stress and i think it has worked after that last 2 years.. good luck and i hope this helps(:

ps. yes i have heard of fertibella. i was going to use it myself but never came around to ordering it. so if it works let me know. (:

trying85
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:05 PM
I believe it takes while for your body 2 like wake up after being on the Depo shot. I say that bcuz I was on it for 2 yrs and stopped in 2006 and I got pregnant for the 1st time in May of last yr but it ended due 2 it being Ectopic so were back to trying again....I wish u the BEST
babydr3ams
by on Feb. 4, 2012 at 10:47 AM

Oh sh*t... depo provera really puts the brakes on pregnancy. 

This is what I found on a forum recently:

Many people mistakenly think Depo-Provera is just another contraceptive like the pill. However, Depo-Provera is, in fact, very different from taking the pill. The hormones of the pill are out of your body within days of stopping your pills. (That is why you have to throw out your pack and start a new one if you miss several consecutive days of taking them.) On the other hand, Depo-Provera works by continuously releasing hormones into your body. A single injection typically works for three months or longer.

It’s been my experience that the majority of women who have been on Depo-Provera take anywhere from 9 to 12 months to get all the hormones out of their bodies, start ovulating, and become pregnant. This is nothing to be terribly concerned about, but is one reason why I steer patients who may want to become pregnant soon away from choosing Depo-Provera for contraception.

http://www.fertibella.com/get-pregnant/how-to-get-pregnant-fast.php

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)