Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

no +opk at CD 15

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:44 PM
  • 4 Replies

So I am CD 15 today and took Clomid 50mg for days 5-9, I started Clearblue opks on the 12th (which was CD12) and I have yet to get a smiley face. In the past I have always gotten a smiley face around this time however not yet, but I when I went to the doctor for my follicle check (jan 13) he said it all looked good (3 follicles) and start BDing. Im wondering if anyone has not gotten a + opk but did ovulate and/or get pregnant? THANKS :)

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
JamieleeB
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:51 PM

This is not uncommon. I have a FB friend who is a TTCer too and she was so upset because she was NOT getting a + on her digital either, only high fertility.  She was concerned because she always O's 14-15.  This morning she was SOOOO excited because she finally got positives for both cheap dip test and her digi. She has never O'd past day 15 but it is now day 17 for her.  I think that might be a sign of a good month and the egg grew nicely.  Good luck and don't freak out!

dababiesdreams
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:51 PM
Clomid can delay Oing, mine delayed to day 17 when I was on it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lizyari
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:17 PM
I O'd on cd 17 & 18 and got preggo. Don't freak and good luck!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LGD1024
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 3:05 PM

Thank you for the advice!! I did an OPK test this morning at 630 and finally got a + at CD16, which is later than usual for me. Im just really excited! Once again thank you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)