Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i need some help!!!

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:03 PM
  • 9 Replies

Hi i have bin with my Fiance for 5 years and about 4 months we have bin trying to conceve i prpbably have signed upp for just about every ovulation and fertality web site you can think of.My periods are verry irregular my last period was Dec 7,2011 and i barly started today so its hard to trak when im ovulating and i dont even know how long my cycles are becuse of my irregular periods and im verry scared i may not even be able to have kids can i have some help please and im 18.....

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
EAzizM
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:11 PM

The only advice I can give is to give your temperatures that way you will know if you are ovulating if you are ovulating at all.

yas1985
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Also use ovulation tests.x
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
canibeamom21
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:17 PM

thanks for replying:) and when should i start cheking that?? my norm is 98.9 should it go higher or lower???

arab.love.19
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:38 PM

Since ur periods are irregular I would recommend buying a clearblue fertility monitor it will tell u when ur highest fertility peak is. I heard nothing but good from them and most women get pregnant within 3 cycles or less using it. Or you can use ovulation prediction tests. And btw the fertility monitor can be a little costy but u can get it cheaper on amazon or ebay. I'm trying to bid on a few on ebay to get it at a cheap price. I don't like using ovulation prediction tests because its kinda like guessing and  the monitor says its clearly when ur at ur highest fertile peak or not.  

GwenMB
by Gwen on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:57 PM
1 mom liked this
You can start temping at any time, although you won't get a full picture of your cycle until you chart most of a cycle. But if your af is just starting, now is a perfect time to start. Fertility friend.com and tcoyf.com are good sites for charting. Ff has a good guide to get you started. I would also suggest getting the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility as it has a lot of good info about charting, getting pregnant and troubleshooting your cycle.

I wouldn't buy an expensive testing thing yet until you try charting for a few cycles. You may not need it, charting really does tell you everything you need to know. It can be helpful to use opks until you are used to what your fertile cm looks like, the wondfo brand on amazon is very cheap.

When you say your normal is 98.9, when are you taking it? How are you temping?
EAzizM
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:01 PM

Well you have to take your basal body temperature. It is very different that your regular temp. You should take it right when you wake up before you start moving around. Try to schedule taking it at the same time every day. Alot of women like to take it around 6 am for accuracy. And you have to have atleast 3 uninterrupted hours of sleep and hoping you are not a mouth breather. Lol Gl

Quoting canibeamom21:

thanks for replying:) and when should i start cheking that?? my norm is 98.9 should it go higher or lower???

canibeamom21
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:10 PM

thanfor replying and i take a regular thermonitor digital at that and around mid day.. were would i get this book and wat should i track im new at wt im suppose to be tracking

GwenMB
by Gwen on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:57 PM
Amazon has the book, any book store likely would too.

Fertility friend.com has a good guide for getting started. Basically, take your temp at the same time each morning before you get out of bed or do anything. Your digital therm will work fine. But midday temps mean nothing for charting purposes.
canibeamom21
by on Jan. 29, 2012 at 6:14 AM

Heeey  every one so my cycle is every 31 days and i should be fertle on the 1st should we have sex every day til the 2nd??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)