Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC if not "already"...

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:51 PM
  • 0 Replies

i am almost 19 and me and my fiance have been trying since i lost our last one due to an incident back in july of 2010.. and it has been a rough road for both of us. me and my honey decided we wanted to be parents early in life we are very very ready for one;financially, love, relationship, home, and so on... i have a "irregular" period so its been hard tracking... i last had a period in Nov 2011.. i have waited to take a test not to disappoint myself until i have passed my expected period Jan 11... i am now 4 days late and really excited to take a test.. i have had some really clear symptoms:

Tingly Breast, Bloating, headaches, mood swings, burst of energy then completly tired, i sleep in past my alarm, hormoans gone crazy, queasy in the am, sometimes through the day. 

if the test comes out negative i really dont know how my honey will cope he takes it harder then i do sometimes, but when we are ttc we just try to have as much fun and stress free as possible. if you have any advice about anything please feel free to share with me!!! thanks.

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)