• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WTH is wrong with me?

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:51 PM
  • 8 Replies
AF is 5 days late today. I have had extremely regular periods the entire time I have been TTC (since last summer). I have had BFNs the past 4 mornings. This morning I had some spotting. Today I have had BAD cramping all day like I'm on my period...but I'm not bleeding at all!! What the heck is wrong with me?????
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
babybump2bee22
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:56 PM

my guess would be implantation in the uterus... have you taken a pregnancy test yet?

Kylie819
by Sarah on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:58 PM
Yeah, I have tested every day since last Wednesday. All negative. And I think it's way too late for implantation.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jennifer2787
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:29 PM
1 mom liked this

I got negatives until 9days past my missed AF for my 3rd son.. Ive actually heard that a small percentage of women implant the day of their expected period.. found that out by my doctor with my 3rd son :)  Good Luck & tons of baby dust!

GwenMB
by Gwen on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:47 PM
Are you charting your temps?
Kylie819
by Sarah on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:01 PM
No. This past cycle I didn't track anything except AF. December was crazy and I needed a month off. Now I wish I had charted!

Quoting GwenMB:

Are you charting your temps?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GwenMB
by Gwen on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:05 PM
Quoting Kylie819:

It always seems to work that way!

I'd call your doc and ask for a blood test if you don't get af in the next day or so.

Good luck, I hope you just aren't building ou hcg very fast yet and get your bfp soon.
Kylie819
by Sarah on Jan. 16, 2012 at 12:31 PM
AF came last night... The cramps were so bad I was crying and not sleeping. All right, CD1, time to get back on track.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mollykl
by on Jan. 18, 2012 at 12:07 AM
I hear ya! I'm not saying youre out this month but I wad in the same situation last month! My period was 10 days late and I had numerous negative tests. I finally got my period and it lasted 16 days. Soo confusing. I'm going to the doctor on thursday. Please keep us updated! I hope you get your BFP!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)