Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has anyone had implantation bleeding?

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:17 PM
  • 5 Replies
I'm 10 dpo and either having IB or starting af. I'm having light pinkish red spotting mixed in with cm. I'm not due for af for another 5 days. I'm really crampy too. If this is af I have a problem. My LP has never been shorter than 12-14 days. Anyone had IB? Chart pic in reply.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
3cutebumz
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:20 PM

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sekenvpip
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:39 PM

Sounds like IB to me since you haven't had a temp drop on your chart ......... Only a huge dip in your temp would indicate whether it's AF or not and since you didn't get a dip before you started bleeding I'd say IB

GL!!

Owner of: TTC REAL TIME CHAT GROUP!!!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/ttcrealtimechat
eChard
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:47 PM
I had a very light brownish discharge at 7 dpo. I could barely see it and thought it was hopeful thinking at the time, so I didn't put too much thought into it. Now I know that's exactly what it was :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ames624
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:55 PM

I had it with my first pregnancy.  It can happen 6-12 days after O so it's possible...... If it's light and doesn't last very long.....i say wait a few days and test!

teach2ndgrade
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:30 PM
I have with most of my pregnancies. Its usually starts of pink for a few days.. Just spotting, never enough for a tampon or pad. After a few days it turns to a brownish discharge. Did you test? In my past I have gotten a bfp during implantation bleeding. I found out at 3w4d this last time. Seemed early to me, but I can't complain! Good luck!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)