Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Slowly shutting down: depression

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:55 PM
  • 7 Replies
Does anyone know how to make periods stop n how to make your body ovulate using herbs or vitimans? Im so depressed bc my body doesnt ovulate, i cry at the drop of a hat, n scream its not fair, my husband says hell be here for me no matter what. I just wanna get pregnant n now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
GwenMB
by Gwen on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:12 PM

What do you mean by 'make periods stop', are you just talking about not getting one because you are pregnant?

Vitex & B6 are good for regulating your cycle, it can take a few months for it to fully take effect, though.

How do you know you aren't ovulating?  Are you charting your temps & CM?

Tfirth11
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:15 PM
I chart my cm, i suffer from dyfuctional urteal bleeding, :'( i just want to be normal. I wanna have a normal period n ovulate like a normal person
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GwenMB
by Gwen on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:16 PM

That sounds awful!  Is your doctor at all helpful?

gump
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:50 PM

Have you tried Clomid?  I only O on my own 2 or 3 times a year.  With the help of Clomid 100mg, I O each month.  I took it for 6 months before finding out that my tubes are blocked, but I have been doing natural treatments to help unblock my tubes and then in a couple months I will be doing another round with Clomid.  So, if you haven't tried, I would definately talk to a doctor!

GwenMB
by Gwen on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:52 PM

Quoting gump:

Have you tried Clomid?  I only O on my own 2 or 3 times a year.  With the help of Clomid 100mg, I O each month.  I took it for 6 months before finding out that my tubes are blocked, but I have been doing natural treatments to help unblock my tubes and then in a couple months I will be doing another round with Clomid.  So, if you haven't tried, I would definately talk to a doctor!

What natural treatments are you doing?  I'm having a hsg done Wednesday, I'd be interested in natural treatments if I have an issue.

gump
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:12 PM

I have been drinking red clover and red raspberry tea, using castor oil packs and abdominal massage, and taking serrapeptase. A friend of mine had only one tube that was blocked and by using these treatments, she has just gotten pregnant, so I've seen it work first hand. I have also already seen benefits from it.  The castor oil and massage has taken my twisted left tube and relieved the pain completely from it.  I'm hoping that it is no longer twisted!  And after 3 days of taking the serrapeptase, I noticed relief of my sinus pressure to where I no longer have to take allergy meds.  I am also feeling twinges in my tubes that I am hoping is the serra dissolving the scar tissue in there!  But I have only been taking it for a little over a week...so we're still early in that treatment.  All the others I've been doing since September.  I have a blog that tells all about everything I'm doing. I wanted a way to keep track of it all! Its http://www.fightingif.blogspot.com/

Good luck at your appointment! I will be having another hsg by Summer if no baby...so I'm hoping we dont get there!

Tfirth11
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:19 PM
Well im on prenatals, ibprohin, n soon fertibella, i cant afford to go to ob n seeing a dr isnt possible :( cuz they say ride it out
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)