• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ruby reading :)

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:31 PM
  • 4 Replies

I got a reading by Ruby and she is amazing..she is the sweetest person and the nicest person I've talked to in awhile.  After reading her email, I felt relieved..that there is still hope :)

"Thanks hon. I understand that. please know that your baby understands I ajm sure of it. I had 2 myself and I dont judge but I get what youer are coming from. I am ureyour baby is free and happy up there and givingou ghus and kisses..

....When I spoke with your baby to come he siad hes a precious boy. That you will FIND OUT WITH A POSITIVE TEST JUNE OF 2012 OR CONCEIVE JUNE OF 2012 OR GIVE BIRTH/EXPECTED DUE DATE OF JUNE OF 2013.

....When I spoke with your next baby to come he said hes a precious boy. That you will FIND OUT WITH A POSITIVE TEST DEC OF 2016 OR CONCEIVE DEC OF 2016 OR GIVE BIRTH/EXPECTED DUE DATE OF DEC OF 2017.

I confirmed this with your babies 3 times for accuracy. Baby dust and keep int ouch as you gals mean so much!"

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Artillwife01
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:19 PM
1 mom liked this

my reading also said june or july this year or next so hopefully we will find out together!

Bee33
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:19 PM

That is soooo awesome!!! Where do I go to have this done!?!

cece0610
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:29 PM

Quoting Artillwife01:

my reading also said june or july this year or next so hopefully we will find out together!

I know I was so excited..I started giving up hope but when she said those words whewww yes i cried a little :) lol I hope we get our BFP together!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)