• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

trying to conceive an still neg test

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:44 PM
  • 3 Replies

im 2 months late took 10 pregnancy test all neg   still  no period                an i do not want to take a pill to make my period come cuz my 1st pregnancy i was 4 months preg b4 it shouled up on any test    blood test   home test .

an they wanted to give me the 10 day pill an if i am preg it will be killed an  me an my hubby r trying so  im going to wait it out a little longer has this happend to anyone eles ?   does any one no why its taking so long for it to show up an why doesnt my  dr no ?                                                                                                                                    

he was like well here this will start your pms oh an  if you really are pregnant in some magic way that take 4moths to find it will kill it ? whats wrong with people  my bodys different  i have very low HCG i gess  

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
sekenvpip
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:55 PM
1 mom liked this

If you have a history of showing positive super late then you need to wait it out and just monitor whatever symptoms you're having and take care of yourself

Owner of: TTC REAL TIME CHAT GROUP!!!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/ttcrealtimechat
DarksMama
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Demand un ultrasound...if your doc won't do it, get another doctor. Get someone who will listen to you.

SatyrsMom
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Yea get a scan but I was 9 or 10 wks when the dr 4 sured a +
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)