Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

After bby making???

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:04 PM
  • 12 Replies

I just want to know if it is normal ,after bby making I feel like the sperm is just running down n not staying in. n i feel like it just comes out. is this normal???

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AshBaldwin011
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:11 PM

BUMP

XOXOXO30
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:14 PM

it is for me not allways but, we use softcup to hold it in...

aridal
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:15 PM

I feel the same way and wonder how I am ever going to get pregnant!!!  I lie there for an hour after but even then it comes out.....Ive been ttc for about 3 months now and hasnt worked since.....does anyone have any advise??????

cece0610
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:15 PM

Quoting XOXOXO30:

it is for me not allways but, we use softcup to hold it in...

Has that been working for you and TTC??

Iansmom1125
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:23 PM
Most of the sperm swim up while the mucusy liquid that they live in falls out. Don't worry so much about what comes out,its not important.
XOXOXO30
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:24 PM

Idk... we just started doing it. like a week ago. and just in time for my temping to tell me I am ovulating. But, as for holding the sperm in it works great!! I also just started temping last month!

jrobertson20
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:32 PM

Most of the stuff that comes out is the fluid that sperm live in.  Good luck!!!!

yankee1215
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:38 PM
I lie still for a while after but many people get right up and still get preggo.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmandaV.
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:38 PM
1 mom liked this

don't worry so much about what comes out sperm are made to swim in the right direction but if you really want to help them out my friend swares by the face down @$$ up approach

Oregongirl40
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:39 PM

Have sex doggie syle for deeper deposit and to help the little guys out you should have an orgasm after hubby. The contracting of the uterus helps pull them in where they need to be. Some ladies also use softcups after sex. Lay for 15 min before getting up. Other then that leakage is completely normal.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)