Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Either AF is early ..or...

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:14 PM
  • 8 Replies

Im only on CD 23.  Last month AF came after 36 days.  Usually I can be between 32 and 43 days..  Well anyway last  month I had brown spotting, turned out to have been a cyst that collasped inside of itself (werid I know) ,but it came during the time I was due for AF.. Now I know ive had cysts before, I think I only feel the pain when they burst. I dont feel it every month and I dont remember if I felt it last month, I dont think I do.... But I just wiped and saw specks of pink..   Not sure what it is. I have never been this early for AF. And to be honest, I dont think I even O'ed. According to FF I am suppose to O tomorrow- but actually the last few months Oing occured on days 19, 20, and 21 for me.  Also I didnt see any CM really,  like I always do. So who knows what is going on with me! I guess I have to wait to see what happens tomorrow. Maybe it is just spotting before my AF which I never have.  I have at least another week before I could accept AF.  I guess I will see...   comments?

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
rhyming05
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:15 PM

or maybe its nothing! 

AdoptingMommy
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:16 PM
could be ovulation:) bd just in case!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rhyming05
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:17 PM

ive never spotted during O'ing!  weird... but thanks for the heads up

Quoting AdoptingMommy:

rhyming05
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:43 PM

Oh no! its def AF..its alot more blood now (tmi sorry)  I am so messed up! I dont get it!

Quoting AdoptingMommy:

AdoptingMommy
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:32 PM
have you talked to your dr they can proscribe metformin and other things to regulate you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GwenMB
by Gwen on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:33 PM

Can you share your chart?

Do you know if you have thyroid issues?  I do & last April, when it wasn't regulated yet, I had two short annovulatory cycles.

rhyming05
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:48 PM

this is the first time Ive gotten AF this early.  I had a cyst last month and in March I go back for another u/s to detetmine if I should go on Clomid. I havent heard about metformin.

Quoting AdoptingMommy:

have you talked to your dr they can proscribe metformin and other things to regulate you?

rhyming05
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:49 PM

I dont chart... I just go by when i see CM and just wait for AF to show.  This is the first time it has happend. I dont know if I have thyroid issues. this is all new to me.

Quoting GwenMB:

Can you share your chart?

Do you know if you have thyroid issues?  I do & last April, when it wasn't regulated yet, I had two short annovulatory cycles.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)