Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am ticked...GRRRR

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:27 PM
  • 6 Replies
So my hubby and I have been trying to get pregnant now for 27 months. I have been seeing a doctor for the last 7. I have been charting my temps, taking clomid and checking to see if I am ovulating with the perdiction kits. I got a positive today on an OPK and told my hubby and seemed excited. When he got up to go into bed I followed. Well I tried kissing him and he didn't really seem into it, so I asked him if we were going to have sex and he said "it doesn't matter to me" I got mad because it matters a lot to me. If he doesn't want to have sex when I get that positive OPK I feel like this entire month went to waste. He is going out of town on Tuesday so really the only days we had were today and tomorrow. I feel so let down and do feel like I wasted this month. Don't even know if I should keep going, if he doesn't want to have sex before I ovulate I am never going to get pregnant.

So I kind of went off on him because he didn't want to have sex and I am not sure if I should have. He ended up telling me he was tired, but I am still ticked. Sorry to get on here and vent like this.
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Angelicmom24
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:29 PM
Then don't tell him when u O just try extra to start something when u are less pressure that way just suggestioning good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mailiismine1012
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:33 PM
The thing is he wants to know. He asks me all the time. Sometimes I think he pays more attention to my cycle than I do. And usually he is all for it, I just don't know what happened tonight.
yankee1215
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Men! I have been TTC for a while and I hate when its that important time of the month and it becomes a chore and not fun. I have wasted a few cycles cause hubby was tired or I was :)! Hang in there!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gump
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:37 PM

That is what I had to do too....not tell DH that I was Oing. For some reason when I told him it was like he got stage fright and sex was no fun at all. Like I was forcing him or something cuz he was so nervous/anxious about having to live up to my expectations of making a baby. After so many failed cycles it got worse. I just dont tell him anymore. He knows when AF is here but thats about it. I just let him think I'm going with the flow and let him initiate sex. Then he doesn't feel the pressure! Unfortunately though, that means we have to suck up the pressure of it, but I see it as something I have to do to get my baby!

Mailiismine1012
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:45 PM
Maybe next month I will try better to not inform him of my cycle and if he asks just tell him he doesn't need to know. It was so discouraging tonight. I don't want to feel this way again.
KaliLeanne
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:09 PM

Im sorry hun :(

~~KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED~~
Started TTC May 2008 Baby Number 1

RIP Angel Babies:

May08, August08, December08, July09, June10, Jan11, March11

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)