Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Trying To Conceive.... Stress

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:41 PM
  • 9 Replies

Hi everyone, My name is Crystal Moore. Me and my husband have been trying to conceive for a little over a year now. We are actually thinking about trying some fertility boosters. Has anyone ever tried any and got pregnant? This has been a stressful journey for us, since we have started trying my menstral cycle went all wak.... and is late which means we think we are pregnant right? Then we take a test. Feel free to chat whenever, as I may be able to help you and you help me. :)

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
GwenMB
by Gwen on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Are you charting your temps & CM?  I would recommend doing so if you aren't.  It could give you great insight into why your cycles seem whacky.  Fertilityfriend.com is a great resource for getting started.  You may also want to get the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility as it has a lot of great info about charting, getting pregnant & troubleshooting your cycle.

TheMoores
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 8:52 AM

We have not tried charting it that way. I have seen it but it looks complicated and I didn't fully understand it. But thank you for the advise, we will have to try that.

kiss  Crystal Moore

BabyDust77
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 9:05 AM
What about opks? They predict the two best days.
TheMoores
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 9:38 AM

opks??? Sorry not familiar with all the terms.... another reason I got on this site to learn something new. Now we have thought about trying the regular ovulating test, we actually found a website where you can get them pretty cheap and where you can get fertility boosters for men and women. We have thought about trying these things, also has anyone ever heard of preseed lube? We have also thought about that, the website we found all this on had alot of really good reviews.

kiss  Crystal Moore

BabyDust77
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 10:28 AM
Thats what opks are...ovulation prediction kits. The digital ones are best bc u dont have to determine the intensity of the lines. A smiley face pops up 24 to 36 hrs before o. Also, theres a really great book out take charge of ur own fertility.
727beauty
by Member on Jan. 16, 2012 at 10:34 AM

how do i purchase that book

BabyDust77
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 10:37 AM
U can get it online with tcoyf.com, amazon.com, or u can buy it from a bookstore like barnes n noble.
TheMoores
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 10:57 AM

Ok thank you guys for all the helpful tips. It is greatly appreciated! :)

BabyDust77
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 10:59 AM
No prob
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)