• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need to vent

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:50 PM
  • 10 Replies
My boyfriend and I are TTC my next O is next week but we are keeping it a secret till after we get a BFP but I feel like I have no one to talk to because my boyfriend only understands so much about it I'm excited just thinking about it but at the same tIme I'm so nervous and some days I have all these questions but no one to ask. We have tested in the last month but got no where I'm just hoping and praying and wishing that this month we get a BFP and i think what hurts the most is knowIng that there are ladies out there trying their hardest to conceive and it takes them months to years but some ladies that could care less if they conceived get lucky on the first time unprotected...it's just not fair
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kimmie101078
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:53 PM

well just remember stress makes it harder.... so relax and have fun practicing with your honey :)  we are also trying, been trying for a long time and we are in the same situation as you also.. with our past losses we aren't telling anyone anything until we get a bfp and have made it through the first trimester... to hard to talk about it all the time if anything happens.

baby dust to you :)

minnie2310
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 9:46 AM
Sorry for your losses I could only imagine that makes it harder thank you for commenting on this and baby dust to you too :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
monkeybelle83
by Silver Member on Jan. 16, 2012 at 9:59 AM

What I found really helped me was talking with DH and designating a select few people who we could tell we were TTC. It gives me someone to talk to about it without the world knowing.

minnie2310
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 7:54 PM
What dows DH stand for I'm still trying to learn them all lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GwenMB
by Gwen on Jan. 16, 2012 at 8:13 PM

DH is dear husband.  In your case, you would say DBF for dear boyfriend. :)

Here is a link to the commonly used abbreviations

truelyred2
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 8:15 PM
That is why we are all here, for advice but also to listen ,vent to, cry on...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Simplefancy
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 8:19 PM

My husband and I have told a few people like 2 people each that we are TTC.Because you need to be able to talk to someone about it but at the same time make sure you can trust that they will not talk about with others.At first we weren't going to tell anyone but its something that you kinda want some people to know so they can wish you good luck and send all the baby dust your way

rubybabypsychic
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 8:19 PM

this is a great group of ladies. Very supportive we are all here for you hon

DS1 18

DS2 17

2 angel babies

TTC#3 6 years

http://www.cafemom.com/home/rubybabypsychic

sekenvpip
by Silver Member on Jan. 16, 2012 at 8:31 PM

This

Quoting truelyred2:

That is why we are all here, for advice but also to listen ,vent to, cry on...

Owner of: TTC REAL TIME CHAT GROUP!!!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/ttcrealtimechat
minnie2310
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 10:28 PM
Thanks ladies we are waiting till we conceive till we tell at least my mom so I have someone to go with me to the dr and after the first trimester tell everyone but it's just getting pregnant is hard for me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)