Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Time for something fun!

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2012 at 4:15 PM
  • 18 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you believe that you or someone else is able to WISH a pregnancy on someone and get results?

Options:

YES! I've seen it!

I think it's possible.

Not sure.

I don't think so, but who knows?

NO WAY. It's all coincedence.

Other...please explain.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 25

View Results

Ok ladies...there's been alot of heinous stuff happening to alot of gals around here lately, so it's time to chin up, shake it off, and get some giggles flying.

Here's the question...and please toss out comments and not just votes please. This thread is meant to entertain and keep things lighter for awhile.

DO YOU THINK IT'S POSSIBLE TO *WISH* A PREGNANCY ON SOMEONE? DO YOU THINK *YOU* HAVE THE ABILITY TO DO SO?

Let's hear it gals...let's hear the stories. Coincedence and belief are all relevant here!

Loading Ticker...

wedding planning guide

by on Jan. 18, 2012 at 4:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
becs0808
by on Jan. 18, 2012 at 4:21 PM

I don't think so but who knows any more I've heard some pretty crazy stories!

smileber
by on Jan. 18, 2012 at 4:22 PM
3 moms liked this

i do believe in the power of prayer. i believe you can pray for someone and God answer that prayer. i do not believe too much in the wishing, but who am i to really say??

p.s. i really like that someone is trying to think of ways to lighten the mood. overall, this is what this group REALLY needs. ttc is stressful enough without all the posts being strictly about ttc. kudos, momma! [= also, i am super in love with your display picture. lol.

DarksMama
by on Jan. 18, 2012 at 4:23 PM

I'm not gonna call it outright belief, but the coincedence factor is pretty high when I tell someone that I'll roll them in baby dust, and they get preggers within 3 months. LOL It's funny to laugh about later.

smileber
by on Jan. 18, 2012 at 4:27 PM

those are really funny and are some of the best stories. [= i'd mark it up to definite coincidence.

xTattooedxMommy
by on Jan. 18, 2012 at 4:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Roll me in baby dust please! In willing to try anything! ; )

Quoting DarksMama:

I'm not gonna call it outright belief, but the coincedence factor is pretty high when I tell someone that I'll roll them in baby dust, and they get preggers within 3 months. LOL It's funny to laugh about later.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Blest3
by on Jan. 18, 2012 at 4:29 PM
i believe in unselfish prayer.

Quoting smileber:

i do believe in the power of prayer. i believe you can pray for someone and God answer that prayer. i do not believe too much in the wishing, but who am i to really say??

p.s. i really like that someone is trying to think of ways to lighten the mood. overall, this is what this group REALLY needs. ttc is stressful enough without all the posts being strictly about ttc. kudos, momma! [= also, i am super in love with your display picture. lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smileber
by on Jan. 18, 2012 at 4:30 PM

Quoting Blest3:

Quoting smileber:

unselfish?

my name is amber. i am a 21 year young housewife of a us airman. i am a mommy to Lyfe, our angel baby (10/06/08) and now trying to conceive baby pierson. i have had my ups and downs and made my fair share of mistakes, but to me, my life is perfect. [=

Blest3
by on Jan. 18, 2012 at 4:46 PM
Sorry. I should have explained. My friend who is like 10 years my senior and who has 6 kids says that they were having a lot of trouble getting pregnant w/ their first. (it took them 4 years) She decided to stop thinking so much about herself and started praying for a friend of hers who had tried for a long time too. They both got PG. She said she has seen this same thing happen more than once. I think when we pray for other's good and not just our own(unselfishness) we are blessed. Just not neccesarily PG. I'm not anyway:)

Quoting smileber:

Quoting Blest3:

Quoting smileber:

unselfish?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smileber
by on Jan. 18, 2012 at 4:51 PM

Quoting Blest3:

Sorry. I should have explained. My friend who is like 10 years my senior and who has 6 kids says that they were having a lot of trouble getting pregnant w/ their first. (it took them 4 years) She decided to stop thinking so much about herself and started praying for a friend of hers who had tried for a long time too. They both got PG. She said she has seen this same thing happen more than once. I think when we pray for other's good and not just our own(unselfishness) we are blessed. Just not neccesarily PG. I'm not anyway:)

Quoting smileber:

Quoting Blest3:

Quoting smileber:

unselfish?

not necessarily. i just wanted to make sure i was on your wave length. lol. thank you for explaining to me. [=

my name is amber. i am a 21 year young housewife of a us airman. i am a mommy to Lyfe, our angel baby (10/06/08) and now trying to conceive baby pierson. i have had my ups and downs and made my fair share of mistakes, but to me, my life is perfect. [=

Blest3
by on Jan. 18, 2012 at 6:13 PM
no problem. i couldn't remember how to spell the n word and i was too lazy to look it up;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)