Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone preg after 2nd month of clomid please i need answers

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2012 at 4:01 PM
  • 6 Replies
Ive been ttc for 2yrs i got bfn on preg test it was my first month of clomid and in a few days it will be my 2nd month on it. has anyone got pregnant or know someone who it worked for after the 2nd month? Idk what else to do im losing hope ill ever be a mommy :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 2, 2012 at 4:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
brandiaubrey
by on Feb. 2, 2012 at 4:04 PM
I have taken clomid twice. First time I took two rounds of 50 mg days 3-7, I got pregnant on my second round with twins. I lost the pregnancy around 7 1/2 weeks. That was in July. Once my cycle regulated I took clomid again. Again, two rounds of 50 mg days 3-7, I got pregnant with twins on my second round. I am currently 19 weeks 5 days pregnant. Expecting twin girls June 24th.

Good luck to you. Don't lose hope, I know it is hard, but try and keep faith. I hope this is it for you sweetie.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rose87
by Silver Member on Feb. 2, 2012 at 4:05 PM
How does a doc decide which days you need to take it?

Can clomid cause mc's?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EvansMomma923
by on Feb. 2, 2012 at 4:23 PM

I am 4 weeks and 4 days (we think) after my second round of 50mg Clomid.  Did you have a blood test to confirm you Ovulated?  I reacted really well to the clomid but my problem was just that I wasnt ovulating. I was so nervous it would take forever because we had been trying for 13 months +.  Lots of luck and baby dust!!! Keep us posted!

ashlienicole72
by Ashlie on Feb. 2, 2012 at 4:50 PM
Yes that was my problem i went for blood work on day 20 a week after i o and my pro levels were at 19 after being at 2.6 we were having sex every day once my pd ended so I for sure thought i get preg but I didnt im so sadened by it I hope this month is diff i also as well am on 50mg days 3-7. Congrats to your girls :) i dont even care if I have twins. itd be a blessing i just want a little miracle already. one two three or four i just want one! its driving me crazy. braneiaubrey did you do anything else for clomid to work for you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brandiaubrey
by on Feb. 3, 2012 at 12:13 AM
I took clomid, we had sex daily(i know some people say it isn't good to, but we did and sometimes twice), we used preseed, and instead cups. Good luck dear.

Quoting ashlienicole72:

Yes that was my problem i went for blood work on day 20 a week after i o and my pro levels were at 19 after being at 2.6 we were having sex every day once my pd ended so I for sure thought i get preg but I didnt im so sadened by it I hope this month is diff i also as well am on 50mg days 3-7. Congrats to your girls :) i dont even care if I have twins. itd be a blessing i just want a little miracle already. one two three or four i just want one! its driving me crazy. braneiaubrey did you do anything else for clomid to work for you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashlienicole72
by Ashlie on Feb. 3, 2012 at 10:24 AM
Thanks i have preseed whats instead cups
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured