Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

????

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:06 AM
  • 12 Replies

i was wonering if there are woman in here who are already moms?? and if they have ever had impLantation bleeding ???

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JennM81
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:11 AM
1 mom liked this
I had that with my first. We totally thought I was having a miscarriage. It was so scary, we had an ultrasound done just to make sure everything was ok and it was. It's scary because I was bleeding a lot and by that time I already knew I was preggo so I couldn't mix it up with AF. Are you bleeding and preggo? If you are I would say call the doctor just to be safe...there is relief when you hear the heart beat!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sika1622
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:13 AM

BUMP!

sika1622
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:15 AM

im around 7dpo-8dpo im just wondering if it happens to every woman i dk yet idk if i could test this early i just dont want to think if you dont bleed you may not be pregnant ? so i wondered if all woman get it ?

Quoting JennM81:

I had that with my first. We totally thought I was having a miscarriage. It was so scary, we had an ultrasound done just to make sure everything was ok and it was. It's scary because I was bleeding a lot and by that time I already knew I was preggo so I couldn't mix it up with AF. Are you bleeding and preggo? If you are I would say call the doctor just to be safe...there is relief when you hear the heart beat!!

SaraSnider
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:19 AM
1 mom liked this
No I never did at all with dd
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sika1622
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:22 AM

Quoting SaraSnider:

Thank you so much for answering ? what were your symptoms and how many dpo were you when you got a bfp ?

SaraSnider
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:34 AM
Lack of period cramps was my main one but also an increase in vag discharge(tmi sorry) I took a test day after af was due.

Quoting sika1622:

Quoting SaraSnider:

Thank you so much for answering ? what were your symptoms and how many dpo were you when you got a bfp ?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JennM81
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:38 AM
I did but my sister didn't. My doctor told me that this is of of those things that very from women to women. That's also why they checked to make sure everything was fine with the baby.

Quoting sika1622:

im around 7dpo-8dpo im just wondering if it happens to every woman i dk yet idk if i could test this early i just dont want to think if you dont bleed you may not be pregnant ? so i wondered if all woman get it ?

Quoting JennM81:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BabyDust77
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:57 AM
I had it with my second daughter. It was once when i wiped and pinkish n color.
momofqk
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:40 AM

I did not either time.

LilMamaK
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:24 AM
1 mom liked this

With my DD is had it and thought was my AF.. lol! Turns out when I found out I was preggo with her I was already almost 4 months along! With my DS no. I didn't have any bleeding.

*~*Wifey To Tommy(2.4.11), Mommy to Allyana(7.5.08), & Our angel baby Jovanny(3.6.10)*~*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)