Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi Everyone!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:25 AM
  • 5 Replies

Hi everyone,

I am new to the group, just stumbled on this in a search of "can you lift heavy things and bend a lot while ttc" haha, since I have all sorts of crazy/silly questions, I thought maybe it would be good to join a group with others who are in the same situation as myself, looking forward to getting to know some new people who are also TTC , and hopefully learning some things and sharing experiences..etc..

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
BeckyBrit
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:28 AM
welcome :0) good luck and baby dust
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofqk
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:28 AM

hello

Mountaingirl11
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:31 AM

Thank you!

Does anyone have sensitive/sore breasts around or past ovulation? I am trying to pin point if I am feeling this after ovulation or right at ovulation..it seems to be a week before I get AF, but so far this month I am on day 22 and I haven't felt this yet..last month I had like a 42 day cycle, so I am wondering if I have even ovulated yet..I don't think I have..

Kate009
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:12 AM
Welcome to the group!! When I get close to O(ovulating) my breasts are a little sore but around 2dpo(days past ovulation) it tends to go away till a few day before AF(aunt flow-period) shows up. Do you chart, temp or check your CM(cervical mucus)???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mountaingirl11
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 8:31 AM

I am actually kind of new to all of this, my cycles have been so off ever since the stress and then let down of our wedding and honeymoon in November so I actually had a 42 day cycle last month, so I don't think I ovulated til day 28..I tried Chaste Tree Berry tea this month in hopes that it would start to regulate me a bit, boost ovulation and make it sooner..So typically I do notice the thick CM around ovulation, but I have to say this month so far I haven't noticed it, or the sore nipples, so I am guessing it just hasn't happened yet, I am on CD 23 today - maybe the tea didn't work this month..I do have one of those Dollar Tree Ovulation Tests, maybe I should take it tomorrow morning just to see..I have an appt with a GYN next week, I think I'm going to have my hormone levels checked to make sure the progesterone levels are good and such..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)