Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Today just may be the day!*2-9 update

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:39 AM
  • 14 Replies
3 moms liked this

I think I'm going to "O" today! :) Woot woot! Had a pretty nice temp drop this am! Have been seeing the ewcm and have been having ovary aches! Here's to hoping! FX'ed!

2-9 update

Well my temp came right back up... still hard to tell if yesterday was indeed my "O" day since it only came up to exactly what the day before the dip temp was :-/

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in an attractive and preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways......chocolate in one hand, wine in the other; body used up, totally worn out ....and screaming: "Woo Hoo, What A Ride!"

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BabyDust77
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:43 AM
Looks like, and im sending tons of babydust ur way. Get to bding lil miss. G luck, and think positive for that positive (bfp.)
HisB0107
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:57 AM

Thanks hun! :) I'm really hoping this is it. This is cycle 16!

Quoting BabyDust77:

Looks like, and im sending tons of babydust ur way. Get to bding lil miss. G luck, and think positive for that positive (bfp.)

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in an attractive and preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways......chocolate in one hand, wine in the other; body used up, totally worn out ....and screaming: "Woo Hoo, What A Ride!"

BabyDust77
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:35 AM
Cycle 19 for me, but we also took a 3 month break. We also had 2 mc during the whole ttc journey. Im ready for my journey to end with a bfp and a sticky baby. What better month to concieve than love month? Oh i really hope this is our month. Fingers and everything but legs crossed extra tight. Showers and trucks and boatloads of babydust, lol.
GwenMB
by Gwen on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:57 AM

Good luck!

twolilgirls712
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:32 AM
Good luck!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Apollos82
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:33 AM
Best wishes for a BFP!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tanzi.farhan
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:41 AM

me CD15 and temp rising :p

last time O'ed on CD17

Quoting HisB0107:

I think I'm going to "O" today! :) Woot woot! Had a pretty nice temp drop this am! Have been seeing the ewcm and have been having ovary aches! Here's to hoping! FX'ed!

lilyasmommy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:44 PM

Good luck! Baby dust*

nangel4u
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:27 PM
GL!!!!
Dolfin122483
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 12:36 AM

Lots of sticky vibes your way!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)