Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For those who have been pregnant before and/or are pregnant now

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:43 AM
  • 2 Replies

did you ever experience a very sharp pain around your ovary when you sneezed, especially while lying down? I just noticed this yesterday. I was sitting this time and I sneezed twice and both times it felt like my left ovary was about to burst. Then it happened last night while lying in bed, except this time I coughed and I felt the same thing. The only other time I recall feeling this was when i was pregnant with my daughter. If I was lying down and had to sneeze or cough a lot, I had to sit up and curl up in a ball so it wouldn't hurt. I don't know if I'm pregnant yet. Too soon to tell. I guess it's possible I felt that because I was either ovulating or the egg was implanting? I don't know but I sure hope it means there's a baby baking in there :-)

TTC #3 

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
BabyDust77
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:45 AM
I dont think it had that with any of my preg, but im not sure. I do know with one of my recent bfps i did have a pinching feeling. I mc both though.
KRE1234
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:52 AM

I got it during my first pregnancy, when I got pregnant the second time before I miscarried and ever since then I get it everyonce in a while before my period comes now, even though I am always hoping thats not coming...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)