Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

oh no... cramps =( *just venting*

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:43 AM
  • 12 Replies
I'm 16 days late. The doctor said it could be because I recently stopped my birth control. And this morning I started cramping. Ugh!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MaMa-niCOOL
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:08 AM
I'm sorry, but the bright side is if you start AF you can start trying :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsWhite101610
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:23 AM
True

Quoting MaMa-niCOOL:

I'm sorry, but the bright side is if you start AF you can start trying :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hisservent
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:37 AM

when you stop bc, your body kind of goes through withdrawal and you get every symptom in the book! And then finally, af shows. Don't lose hope. Give it another cycle and try again.

Christian wife and mother 

toddler boy toddler girlttc #3  after a miscarriage

MrsWhite101610
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:12 AM
I was pretty sure it wouldn't happen this month. But because its so late I think after is gonna be a killer

Quoting Hisservent:

when you stop bc, your body kind of goes through withdrawal and you get every symptom in the book! And then finally, af shows. Don't lose hope. Give it another cycle and try again.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crzemom
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:18 AM

gl hun

MrsWhite101610
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:21 AM
Thanks

Quoting crzemom:

gl hun

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maryah84
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:25 PM

When you stop bcp, your body takes time to get back to normal. it happened to me, I was late for 15 days the first cycle I stopped and af was like spotting but then 15 days latter I was ovulating and my cycles went back to normal, I have 28 days cycle. so hopefully everything will get back to normal with you after af. good luck :)

MrsWhite101610
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:52 PM
Thanks. I don't mind af coming so then I can figure out when I ovulate but these cramps suck. They're bad since its so late

Quoting maryah84:

When you stop bcp, your body takes time to get back to normal. it happened to me, I was late for 15 days the first cycle I stopped and af was like spotting but then 15 days latter I was ovulating and my cycles went back to normal, I have 28 days cycle. so hopefully everything will get back to normal with you after af. good luck :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
loven_life_
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:30 PM
Yea that happened to me to when I got off bc just keep bding lol gl....
LisaIrene
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 12:43 AM

Im trying to have a baby as well and Im in the same boat that your in. Ive had cramping but very light bleeding and bad bad headaches. I read though that those are some of the first signs of pregnancy. Have you taken a home pregnancy test yet?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)