Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm SO confused.....

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:36 AM
  • 15 Replies
ladies i couldn't be MORE confused than this month.

Last period Jan 2
No period as of today was supposed to start Jan 29 or Feb 3rd.
ALL tests are negative, blood test negative.
I've been regular ever since the m/c in Sept of last year .

I had blood when i wiped on the 27th of Jan, i thought i started but it happend just in the morning and never seen blood since.

I don't know what to do, and the doctor wants me to take provera to start my cycle. I'm so afraid to since with my son i didn't find out til i was 6 weeks, and i was bleeding throughout the previous month, when i found out with him.

All the doctors are telling me is it's stress. They said that with my son who will be 3 soon.

PLEASE ANY ADVICE.
i don't know what to do and i'm afraid
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
eesmommy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:17 AM
1 mom liked this
My advice (since I am in the boat with you and have been before:) is to relax, drink a cup of tea, take a relaxing walk outdoors, enjoy the one on one time with your munchkin and just relax, I know its hard but stressing and worrying is not going to do any good. ((Hugs))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LGD1024
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:43 AM
Can you ask for an ultra sound?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skhech
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:45 AM

Do you temp?

corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:04 AM

Hey,

Take the proveral.  Do you have a 10-14 day amount of it?  If so, then you should definitely know by then...perhaps ask them for a blood test BEFORE YOU STOP the medicine.  The provera will not hurt the baby...in fact its recommended for those going through infertility treatments as well as those with low progesterone.

GOod luck mama :) :)

Mahonwife09
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:10 AM
Don't worry...just calm down, try to get an ultrasound done & see what it could be...relax trust me I know it may be real hard but worrying & staying stressed ain't gonna help none, just try to relax...I'll be praying for you, Everything will be ok...((Hugs)) :)
texas0788
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:39 AM

Quoting LGD1024:

Can you ask for an ultra sound?

They told me 3 different doctors and a clinic if you DON"T have a positive test there is no need to do a u/s.
I was VERY pushy to get one and they just kept going back to the + test that i need to have. :(

texas0788
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:40 AM

Quoting eesmommy:

My advice (since I am in the boat with you and have been before:) is to relax, drink a cup of tea, take a relaxing walk outdoors, enjoy the one on one time with your munchkin and just relax, I know its hard but stressing and worrying is not going to do any good. ((Hugs))

Thank you! i just been hoping there is STILL hope.. 1 year TTC seems like forever. :(

texas0788
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:42 AM

Quoting Mahonwife09:

Don't worry...just calm down, try to get an ultrasound done & see what it could be...relax trust me I know it may be real hard but worrying & staying stressed ain't gonna help none, just try to relax...I'll be praying for you, Everything will be ok...((Hugs)) :)

Thank you so much! It's been so hard, and every month having a period and then NOTHING all of a sudden. I'm trying to get into a class for fitness to try to ease the thoughts, stress, "what ifs"..

Thank you so much!

texas0788
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:43 AM

Quoting skhech:

Do you temp?

no, the doctor (one of them) wants me to temp THIS cycle. But if it NEVER comes then i can't temp....

texas0788
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Quoting corrinacs:

Hey,

Take the proveral.  Do you have a 10-14 day amount of it?  If so, then you should definitely know by then...perhaps ask them for a blood test BEFORE YOU STOP the medicine.  The provera will not hurt the baby...in fact its recommended for those going through infertility treatments as well as those with low progesterone.

GOod luck mama :) :)

he gave me a 5 day supply only.... Just scared. :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)