• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have no idea WTF is going on with my body *hpt and opk pics* :((((( *update with FRER**** UPDATE BFP! I AM PREGNANT!!!! WOHOOO****

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:54 AM
  • 43 Replies

So I thought I ovulated CD 16. The strips looked pretty positive to me, and everyone else I showed.

So I thought I was 8dpo yesterday, and something just told me to take on opk, so I did. It is super positive. Then I decided to check my cervix. I had EWCM and My cervix was open, just like on CD16. Can you even ovulate more than once? WTF?

And to ovulate on CD25? Thats pretty far in....

Then this morning, my cervix is closed again. I am still getting a positive opk. But I swear I am getting a line on an HPT too...

If my cervix is closed wouldnt my LH surge be over and ovulation be complete??

I know the line is super hard to see, but its easier in person...

This is so confusing. I think that the lines are evaps.... because this is the first of several. I BDed last night, and will again tonight and the next night, because I guess this is really when I am ovulating? I wish I temped right now. Ugh.

UPDATE: TOOK THIS TONIGHT, CUZ I COULDNT STAND NOT KNOWING! BFP!! YAYYYYYY! ITS SO MUCH DARKER IN PERSON!

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PrOuDmAmAoF2g1b
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:59 AM

I've heard you can get a +opk when you are preg...so that hpt is possibly a true + do you have the original untweaked hpt pic? I can take a look at it & see if I can pull anything

kilahchaos
by Kilah on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:12 AM

ya, i will pm it to you.

crzemom
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:22 AM
2 moms liked this

looks like ur eggo is possibly preggo ive heard of alot of women getting a pos on opk and then a hpt GL!

Ames624
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:36 AM

Don't you just hate questioning every thing that happens in the two week wait?!?!  Can make you crazy!!!  I hope this is it for you.  Again, I say wait a couple of days and test again! 

mommymary6507
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:38 AM

I am pretty sure that line is an evap I am seeing on the last test :/ Don't beat yourself up over the temping thing. If not this month, just do it next month :) *hugs* I think your surge was yesterday. Praying you caught that egg!!!

kilahchaos
by Kilah on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:48 AM

bump.

Sarah_Moore
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:52 AM
You can ovulate 2 times. My friends sis is preggers with twins who were conceived a week apart.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GwenMB
by Gwen on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:55 AM

You can get the EWCM during the 2ww, too.  CM is created by estrogen, if your estrogen went up for some reason (like either pregnancy or AF coming), then you can see EWCM.

You could be getting the lh because of pregnancy.

It is also possible that you are Oing right now, too, so BDing to make sure you catch that egg is a good idea.

Why not go get that digital therm today so you can start temping tomorrow?  Then you can be in the habit of doing it for your next cycle.  (Which won't come because you bought something you won't need when it doesn't come. lol)

mandapanda196
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:00 AM
Before I knew I was preggo, I kept getting + opk's for like 5 days! Turns out I didn't get Af , and I was pregnant! So you may be preggers!
Wantn1more
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:03 AM
You can get pos or near pos OPKs in the 2ww and NOT be pregnant too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)