Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

missed/late period this month..neg blood test... ovulation?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:57 AM
  • 7 Replies

OK i missed/late my period this month i ws supposed to get it on the 4th my last period was jan 6th ...i went and got a blood test and it was neg... i have never ever missed a period before...i got my last positive opk on jan 20th at 11 am so im pretty sure i ovulated....so why would my period not have started....also since i didnt get my period will i still ovulate around the 20th 21st like i normally do or will it be all different or will i ovulate at all...sorry so long ..i will be using opks again i just want  u ladies opinion if i have a chance of conceiving at the end of this month when i normally ovulate.....thanks ladies

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ArmywifeJody
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:22 AM

BUMP!

ArmywifeJody
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:03 PM

BUMP!

texas0788
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:07 PM

i'm going through THE SAME thing right now lpm was Jan2nd and was supposed to start on the 29-3rd. But NOTHING. Blood test neg.
Doctor gave me provera to start my period but husband will NOT let me take it since we didn't find out we were preg with our son 7 weeks, and blood test ect were all neg at that time too. So we are waiting to see what happens. i've never missed a period but have been late and this time it's well past a week late.
we are just in the waiting to see what happens mode right now.
Good luck to you!
I hope we both get what we want eventually.

baby_mama7
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:32 PM
I'm going through the exact same things as both you ladies! Except my last period was Dec 21 and I never had a period for Jan at all. No spotting nothing..I've been crampy and achey, tired and emotional for two weeks but blood test and hpts all came back negative!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
floren
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:07 PM
2 moms liked this
Ladies I went through the same thing I was 30 days late when I got my bfp I kepy getting negatives before...so I was 8 weeks pregnant when I finally saw a bfp...good luck to all of u
TabathaDavis
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:09 PM

I'm on CD 31....3 days late. I never ever am late. Sore boobs, breakouts on my face, cramps, backach and nauseous. All preg. test I take are neg. I'm going to waite it out for another week before calling the dr. FX! I wouldn't think you would ovulate again untill AF showed up. GL!

TabathaDavis
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:10 PM

Some hope....Yay!

Quoting floren:

Ladies I went through the same thing I was 30 days late when I got my bfp I kepy getting negatives before...so I was 8 weeks pregnant when I finally saw a bfp...good luck to all of u

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)