Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Anniversary!!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:05 AM
  • 4 Replies

to me lol today is me & hubby's 7 year wedding anniversary! & to make it even better today is my CD11 & I'm very close to my O day according to my opk's & charts, gonna BD like it's nobodys business tonight & the next few days lol! What a great anniversary this would be if I get my BFP this month!!

in lovegiving heartttc

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
BabyDust77
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Awww. Happy anniversary!!! Hope u can add a bfp with it. Showers of babydust ur way and fingers crossed extra tight.
HubbysTink
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:12 AM
So sweet .. mine is the 17th. Af is due the 16th. I'm hoping for my bfp on my anniversary. It will be our 5 year. Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PrOuDmAmAoF2g1b
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:17 AM

Aww well happy early anniversary to yall! AF is due for me on the 24th so I'll be well past anniversary & Valentines, but our daughter's 5th birthday is on the 28th so hopefully she will get a bonus bday present lol ;)

Quoting HubbysTink:

So sweet .. mine is the 17th. Af is due the 16th. I'm hoping for my bfp on my anniversary. It will be our 5 year. Good luck

HubbysTink
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:58 AM
How exciting. Good luck

Quoting PrOuDmAmAoF2g1b:

Aww well happy early anniversary to yall! AF is due for me on the 24th so I'll be well past anniversary & Valentines, but our daughter's 5th birthday is on the 28th so hopefully she will get a bonus bday present lol ;)

Quoting HubbysTink:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)