Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just joined CafeMom and hoping to be Preggo!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:07 AM
  • 3 Replies

Hello all you lovely ladies!

I am brand new to this site and the TTC game. My husband and I just started trying for the first month. I am so excited and already have a GREAT understanding of the "every minute feels like a day" when you are wondering if you are pregnant. I am due for AF in a few days, but am having some out of the ordinary symtoms. I know it is rare to be successful on the first try, but my breasts have been sore and swollen for a week straight now and my nipples are very sore and have been pronounced (they are never pronounced) i have also had mild discomfort/cramping... I would be SO excited if we got pregnant this fast as I have read other stories of how long this journey has been for some TTC. Just wanted to share my story and jump in. Please share what you have experienced TTC.

P.S. I used an ovulation Kit and already started prenatal vitamins weeks ago.

Thanks!

Leslie

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Lulu0
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 2:39 PM

Hello Leslie! I am also new to this site. I have been TTC since may/2011, and have thyroid issues (Hashimoto) and also vitamine D deficiency. I am treating both, so it might take some time to get pregnant. I hope that´s your month! Good luck!

MiCHELLEx
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 2:44 PM

welcome! i hope you get you get your positive this month! :)

HubbysTink
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 2:47 PM
Welcome ..good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)