• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Rekindle Your Romance Day 2: Sleep in the Nude

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:43 AM
  • 269 Replies
2 moms liked this

Tonight, try sleeping au naturel! Surprise your SO by slipping between the sheets without your PJs. If you normally snooze in the nude, try something silky or lacy!

How often do you sleep naked? Does it make you feel fabulous or a little self-cosncious? Share your thoughts!

quiet If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. Sign up for the Rekindle Your Romance Challenge here!

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky1984
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:54 AM
2 moms liked this

i try to mix it up. hubby work two jobs and when he get home at 12am, i have to get his attemtoon best way i can, either being naked or having on sexy things, he like me in heels, and sexy tongs. so depends on his mood and how i feel and also what time of the month it is.

Loading Ticker...

RaynesMommy07
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:04 PM

I sleep naked sometimes, but I rarely sleep with panties on.  I'm never self conscious about it.  Sometimes sleeping naked with kids in the house could pose a threat though, because if they wake up hurt, sick, or having a nightmare trying to get fully dressed is no easy task.  lol

arab.love.19
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Gonna try that tonight never done that before I always wear night gowns or things like that so this will be new lol I wonder wut he is gonna think about that  maybe he can join me :D 

kiddo0820
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:30 PM
1 mom liked this
I sometimes sleep naked on the weekends, not so MI h during the week. My husband sleeps naked every night, so if I did we wouldn't get much sleep..lol. it doesn't make me self conscious, I do sometimes worry that the times I do is when the house will catch fire so I keep clothes next to the bed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.JuneDiva629.
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:35 PM

I like sleeping naked sometimes.

Dragonmamas
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:35 PM
5 moms liked this

I've only slept naked a handful of times. I hate the feeling of my boobs roaming free, LOL.

ahawkins
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:36 PM
1 mom liked this
I sleep without clothes every night...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gmadiane

I usually sleep in a t shirt but now and then I sleep naked and I am a little self conscious

diah
I've done this before. Makes for a fun night.

Think it's time to do it again. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1_hawt_mami
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:37 PM
Sometimes I sneak in naked dh likes it lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)