Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

AF Finally Showed.......Right After I Bought PTs

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:44 AM
  • 6 Replies

So this morning I would have been 4 days late. I was feeling very nauseous so I decided to get buy a HPT. I got home, sat on the toilet and looked down, there was AF! I couldn't believe it. I guess I have more tests for next time but she couldn't have shower earlier so I saved the trip. Bitch lol. Hope your lady's luck is better than mine! Happy humping :)

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
RaynesMommy07
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:08 PM

That happened to me soooo many times when we were TTC DD, ugh.  I could've saved a lot of money and gas, if AF would've just cooperated lol

lucky1984
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:11 PM

damn i know the feeling. last cycle i was confuse cause i spotted for like a week before she showed up.which has never happen before so i thought it was implant  bleeding so i brought   testes off line they were suppose to be her in 5days and didnt show up, so i went to store and brought some testes, didnt us the bathroon for like 6hrs. I test and i swear i show a light line, so im like well im test in the morning, and show enough she showed up full force that morning. i was crush. thats ok tho/ gl n baby dust

egrzesik91
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:14 PM

I am so sorry :( 

Always be positive, even if the stick isn't! :)

twolilgirls712
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:44 PM
I know it sucks! I have taken one and wiped only to see af had came:( I wanted to cry wishing u luck next time!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nikkifam5
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:45 PM
This happened to me today! But I have to say I'm actually glad AF is here. Miscarried jan 9th so I need this to be a good cycle!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
holls85
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:38 PM

Wow, AF is really messing with me now. Usually I go through a super tampon in four hours or so (sorry TMI) but I had a super in for 8 hours and there was barely anything on it. Weird.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)