Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you going to tell your SO?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:51 AM
  • 6 Replies
Well....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Hisservent
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:54 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't have anything planned. If I get pregnant, it'll be my 4th pregnancy (but I only have 2 children living). The last one was a chemical pregnancy and I kind of just told him. I didn't plan anything special since we're actively trying. It won't be a surprise or anything lol. BUT, i do have plans for my son. He's been asking for a baby for a long time now. He even watches birthing shows with me lol and ooos and aaahhhs over the babies. So I plan on NOT telling him until I have my first u/s and then take home the picture and say "What do you think of your new brother or sister?" :-)

TTC #3 

ABCS_Chambo
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:41 PM
2 moms liked this
I saw someone else say once that they put hamburger buns in the oven and when he came home she told him to go see what she had cooking. SURPRISE!! THERE'S A BUN IN THE OVEN!! I'm totally using it :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PrOuDmAmAoF2g1b
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:52 PM

too cute! when I found out I was preg with my now 2yr old I bought a shirt for my then 2 yr old that said "im a big sister" - took hubby all evening to even realize what it really meant haha - when I get my BFP this time around I'm not too sure yet how to tell him...I think I will just have a digital on the bathroom counter & let him find it...lame but still cute to me lol

Quoting ABCS_Chambo:

I saw someone else say once that they put hamburger buns in the oven and when he came home she told him to go see what she had cooking. SURPRISE!! THERE'S A BUN IN THE OVEN!! I'm totally using it :)

skylersmom44
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:55 PM

I didn't even have to tell him last night. I was just standing in the room with a big goofy smile on my face and he guessed it right away! 

AustinsMommy007
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:57 PM

We just started TTC, literally yesteday lol i just had my IUD removed... My husband and I work different shifts so what i plan to do it get blue and pink balloons..just a few and put them in the living room and ill put the positive test on the coffee table for him to find when he walks in from work.

With family the kids with have big sister big brother shirts on and hopefully theyll catch on lol

jmerussgirl
by Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:10 PM

We are military and so with our first pregnancy I made up a cadence and put it on a poster board and decorated it and hung it up so it was the first thing he saw when he came home.  For our parents we sent flowers that said...to grandma from baby.  I am not sure how I will tell him this time.  We had a stillborn in July and I think I will be too nervous to do something cute this time.  Thought about ordering those fortune cookies and putting a special message it in. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)