• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

experience with clomid

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:00 PM
  • 6 Replies
hey! dr is wanting to put me on clomid and was wanting to know everybodys experience! what is the success rate and side effects?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
iluvsgtLangley
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:13 PM
I just did my first round of 50mg days 3-7 this cycle I'm on cd21 dpo6 , so were in the 2ww now , I just went and had my blood drawn to see if the clomid did its job , I'm due for af the 19th , so we shall see , gl and baby dust ! My side affects were hot flashes lol , my hubby got sick From the windows fan and a'c on and off , lol evveryones different tho !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LGD1024
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:32 PM
I am taking my last 50mg pill today and this is my second round. Last month I had mild hot flashes and that's its. It did make me O later on CD16, normally I O on CD14. This time, same dosage and days (50mg, days 5-9) I have had really bad hot flashes night and day. I also used preseed last month and nothing. My doctor monitors me by CD14 ultra sound, last month I had 3 follicles. Good luck! What dosage and daysare you taking?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
webergrillz86
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:38 PM
bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ABCS_Chambo
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:41 PM
We are very close! I'm on CD 23 and took clomid on CD 3-7. I am about 6 dpo as well. I hate this wait!!!! Baby dust to everyone!

Quoting iluvsgtLangley:

I just did my first round of 50mg days 3-7 this cycle I'm on cd21 dpo6 , so were in the 2ww now , I just went and had my blood drawn to see if the clomid did its job , I'm due for af the 19th , so we shall see , gl and baby dust ! My side affects were hot flashes lol , my hubby got sick From the windows fan and a'c on and off , lol evveryones different tho !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dababiesdreams
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:08 PM
I got a bfp after 1 round of clomid, 50mg. It made me horny for like 20 days, crabby and hot flashes while taking the pills but went away 2 days after pills stopped. My son is now a year old and I am considering doing clomid again
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iluvsgtLangley
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Aww yay , yeah girl im with you on hating this wait , Hubbs went and bought me the digital ovulation and 3 boxes of hpts frer n clear blue digital , and as I am having the ewcm now all the sudden for the past 2 days is so way weird , I thought maybe i was wrong on my ovulation days and im barely ovulating now , but as the digital opks says no , so I am lost and confused and dont know whats going on , and I am super tired , and have turned into super moody mega bitch . lol , last night hubby was snapping his fingers jammin to the music and i just yelled stop , damn stop why are u doing that ? it was just so continuous that he was snapping , and then alls i could was laugh and cry at the same time , and he looks at me shocked and says wow baby u ok  and then laughs with me .... Baby Dust to us all , hopefully we get our bfps .. gl fxd 

Quoting ABCS_Chambo:

We are very close! I'm on CD 23 and took clomid on CD 3-7. I am about 6 dpo as well. I hate this wait!!!! Baby dust to everyone!

Quoting iluvsgtLangley:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)