• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help me!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:42 PM
  • 3 Replies

Will someone help me read my chart last time I promise :) I'm sticking with this chart I adjusted my off temps with a bbt adjustment calculator and today's temp was on time :) let me know what u think especially about the positive opks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
jrobertson20
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:56 PM

BUMP!

MrsC2011
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:00 PM

FF adivses against time adjusting your temps. It's impossible to know exactly how much you would need to adjust by, since everyone is different.

As far as your chart, it's possible you O'd on CD 10, if your temp stays up tomorrow you might get crosshairs. Do you normally have short cycles? CD 10 is pretty early to ovulate.

Pretty-n-ink
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:04 PM
Yeah I know ff says that and I still I've the original temps so I can go based off those but one was an hr late and was one hr early and for me mine change so frustrating lol anyways as far as my cycles they have been a little off since removal of mirena so not really sure :( but usually 28-31 days knowing my previous conceptions I ten to o early not quite as early as this but its only a couple days off

Quoting MrsC2011:

FF adivses against time adjusting your temps. It's impossible to know exactly how much you would need to adjust by, since everyone is different.

As far as your chart, it's possible you O'd on CD 10, if your temp stays up tomorrow you might get crosshairs. Do you normally have short cycles? CD 10 is pretty early to ovulate.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)