• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok I just give up!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:36 PM
  • 4 Replies

This is not an exaggeration! I have SIX friends with/having twins within this year! And those not having twins are announcing their second since we started ttc back in march of '09. We finally got pregnant only to lose it at 7 weeks. AND now I'm on day 57 of my cycle because my damn hormones decided to go haywire on me! I've been waiting for two weeks to get in with my midwife and have to wait until Valentines day to actually get in to see her! I know she's going to put me back on clomid and I'll have to do progesterone just to get af back again and she also wants to put me on glucophage. (something I've never been on before, also never been on progesterone.) And while I'm dealing with all of this crap all of my friends seem to be drinking the freaking water of UBER fertility! It just sucks I'm tired of waiting for our miracle baby and want so desperately for it to be our turn. Why can't it just be our turn already? Sorry ladies I just really needed to vent!

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
lilyasmommy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:40 PM

I know how you feel, out of 3 of my best friends, one is on her 2nd pregnancy, one just had her 1st baby a cpl weeks ago and the other had twins ( all since we started ttc) After a while it starts getting hard to be happy for them when you are just wishing it was you. Don't give up hope yet, sometimes we just have to be patient..extremley patient.

adgtgm09
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:40 PM
Sorry love :( I know exactly how you feel as I am currently dealing with the same situation. It sucks so bad. It makes me want to slam my head onto a wall. That may be a bit much but the frustration is overwhelming. I'm on cd86 :( no sign of ovulation. And I m/c in October. Hopefully our time will come. Baby dust to you (hugs)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jrobertson20
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:56 PM
1 mom liked this

So sorry.  There are a lot of people around me who are also pregnant and some that just had babies.  It makes it really hard but one day that will be us. 

becs0808
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:13 PM

Bump!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)