Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hate the wait.....

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:58 PM
  • 9 Replies

I hate waiting for the AF to not show up so i can finally get my BFP...I'm supposed to get AF on the 12th and was just so impatient that I took the test today and ofcourse got a BFN :(

Any suggestions on how to keep myself calm...this is the only thing I can think of these days and it doesnt help every time i eat or eat more my hubby keeps asking are u pregnant :)

Its just psychological to me, since we are TTC, I just tend to eat more thinking i could be...am i crazy :) or does anyone else do that too....cant wait till the 12th....

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
HubbysTink
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:03 PM
I'm waiting too. I'm due the 16th. I'm cramping today. Hope its implatation cramping...hehehe. I believe I ovulated betwen Jan 31 and Feb 2nd. I absolutely hate waiting and just wantt to pee on a stick all the time but I try and tell my self it will be bfn so just wait. Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mkwatts
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:04 PM
I am starting to test on he 12th,and AF is due on the 14th. I have been eating like crazy also...just hoping.
Good luck, and know you are NOT alone!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OrganicSweetie
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:11 PM

I'm waiting also..testing on Saturday unless I can't hold out any longer and do it on Friday instead..but that is pretty early, Sat is 9 DPO for me. Driving me a little batty! This is my first cycle TTC so I'm super anxious.

jessv55
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:22 PM

I have been the same way the past two months I think your mind after awhile starts to play games with you.  My husband is always asking me are you pregnant cause your eating a lot lol btw they say not to test until 10dpo

mss119
by Maggie on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:22 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm due to start AF on the 18th, and I tested today (knowing there was NO PHYSICAL WAY it could be positive, even if I was pregnant!), so don't feel too bad!  Lol, The wait is the worst!

vd82
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:23 PM

Thanks ladies for sharing, yea I need to be a bit more patient I guess, this is my 2nd month TTC and first month we didnt really do things right, we think we did this time so just very hopeful!!

Good Luck to us all!!!

vd82
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:24 PM

thats exactly how I feel!!! it just sucks b/c i start ignoring my work or dont feel like doing any..and just thinking about this...just want some good news..

OrganicSweetie
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:28 PM

I'm super excited because I tested with ovulation strips and we bd-ed 3 times during the possible period right before, during and after O-ing. But I know I shouldn't get my hopes up too much but..it's hard lol. I get excited easily anyhow over silly things in general. I'm just like..i want to pee on a stick already! 

sophiex
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:28 PM
I know exactly the feeling... I'm very impatient, too. This is only the second month we're trying. I am hoping for success... If not, we'll keep on trying :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)