Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UPDATE RESULTS CAME IN :( Update on me CD 37 :/ Had RE Appt

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:48 PM
  • 3 Replies

So I've been having crmaping for a week now in my left ovary so I went to my RE today and right when she stuck in the transvaginal ultrasound thing, she saw a 4mm cyst on my left ovary. She said I had 14 follicles on my left ovary and 17 on my right ovary not sure if that's good or bad anyways, she also said my uterine lining was really thick(yay heavy period otw...) anyways,so she also took some blood and is checking my estrogen,progesterone,lh,hcg, and fsh and the results we'll be back tomorrow. So she wants me to come back in 2 weeks for a follow up ultrasound to see if the cyst has gotten any better. So ya that's an update on me. Any idea what conditions cause infertility and cyst like the ones I'm describing?

UPDATE: So I was mistaken I don't have a 4 mm cyst it's a 41mm x 33mm cyst :( and my estrogen levels were elevated 182 and my progesterone was 6.2 so I didn't ovulate :_( so I have to call on the first day of my period and do more hormone testing and an ultrasound. So still no answers yet. Does anyone lse have estrogen dominance and know what causes it and how to treat?

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Tinabee88
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:26 PM
Do you have PCOS?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crzemom
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:54 PM
Pcos thats what i have. Are you on any fertility drugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ttcforbaby1
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:15 PM

They think I possibly have it so I'm just waiting for my blood test results to come back tomorrow

Quoting Tinabee88:

Do you have PCOS?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)