Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can u get a false positive result on a clearblue test

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:45 PM
  • 2 Replies
Help two days late some symptoms
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Hisservent
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:49 PM

if it's blue dye, it's possible. Blue dye tests are famous for false positives so I always use pink dye. if it's digital, it's highly unlikely that it's a false positive. 

False positives are extremely rare. Most of the women who claim to have them tested before af and then still got their period. In that case, they most likely had a chemical pregnancy. That's when the egg is fertlized but is unable to implant completely and you DO get positive pregnancy tests but you also get your period when it's due or shortly after. 

Christian wife and mother 

toddler boy toddler girlttc #3  after a miscarriage

hwalker123
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 12:24 AM

this. Do you have pics of these tests? I have seen you post a few times in regards to this. Have you tested with a digi or have you been told you weren't preg? I posted on one of your other ones as well. best wishes 

Quoting Hisservent:

if it's blue dye, it's possible. Blue dye tests are famous for false positives so I always use pink dye. if it's digital, it's highly unlikely that it's a false positive. 

False positives are extremely rare. Most of the women who claim to have them tested before af and then still got their period. In that case, they most likely had a chemical pregnancy. That's when the egg is fertlized but is unable to implant completely and you DO get positive pregnancy tests but you also get your period when it's due or shortly after. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)