• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

blood tinged cm?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:24 PM
  • 5 Replies
For 3 days in a row now ive had a little bit of blood streaked in my cm. CD 14,15,16. Not much at all and its only been like once a day. Never had this before so i totally do not know what it means... O bleeding maybe? Im not fully ttc yet so im not tracking anything or using OPKs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
RaynesMommy07
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:28 PM
Maybe ovulation spotting or from sex? Sometimes during ovulation your cervix will be tender & if you've had sex it can cause the slight spotting mixed with CM.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilyasmommy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:32 PM

Sounds like ovulation spotting to me, I actually experienced it for the first time myself last mth.

Kya-AF
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:33 PM

I have what is called a friable cervix, but not too bad like anything on Google will show...if my cervix gets bumped too hard, i spot like that...its actually pretty common

Lulu0
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 1:42 PM

Probably ovulation spotting, could be caused by the rupture of the follicle, ou by the abrupt change in estrogen levels.

lilianasmom1116
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2012 at 2:08 PM
Thx ladies, i appreciate the replies! Im thinking it isnt from sex because we bd on cd 15- after the blood streaks for that day and it had been a good week or so since we had sex before that. Im going to assume ovulation bleeding since there hasnt been much of an explanation otherwise lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)