• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHEN???

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:25 PM
  • 5 Replies
After my cycle had been messed up and I didn't have a period for 6 months....I finally have had 2 periods...very light ones. I used an ovulation calender and my bf and I had sex all those days, and probably several days before and after...:). I am 12 days past the supposed ovulation start date for this cycle. My period if regular will be due from around the 12th to the 14th....i wonder how long I should wait to take a pregnancy test.........?? Should I just wait for AF? Or would I be crazy to test early???
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lilyasmommy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:29 PM

Go for it! Some get bfp before the supposed 14dpo. GL

KitCat922
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:30 PM
I always try to wait to see if my AF starts but some months I cant wait .. 2 weeks is a long time. DH and I are going on 6 months TTC for baby #2 hope we both get a BFP soon!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EAzizM
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 4:15 AM

Id say wait till af is late just for accuracy. You dont want to test too early and get a bfn and get down about it.

<<<<  CLICK ME to join us!

BabyDust77
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 6:49 AM
I wouldnt go by those apps. The only way for sure to know u od is to temp. Most those apps go by a basic cycle where o is cd 14. Everyone os on diff days. I always got my faint bfps 3 to 4 days before af (around 12dpo before my mcs), but again everyone is diff.
Pearl12108
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 7:48 PM
I haven't begun to temp. I told myself I would just have fun trying and let it happen naturally. My bf and I have a very active sex life so I hope that is enough. I think I will wait until af is late... Geez anticipation is the worst!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)