• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ladies!!!!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:40 PM
  • 6 Replies
Sometimes I wish all of us were just born with the ability to know when we'd have children and how many we'd have, so that there would be no waiting every month to see!!!! I'm getting frustrated! I still havent gotten a period so im going in for a urine test this friday, but I know if im not pregnant im gonna be so dissapointed :(
I just wish if I wasn't pregnant that my freakin period would come already so I could ovulate!
If I am pregnant i'd be due sept. 10th so id be 10 wks next monday...

Sorry for the venting.

fingers crossed

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
vcaulkins
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:54 PM

UGH! I know just waht you mean.. I'm on CD117, started spotting today and waiting for af to really start so I can take Clomid

Hopefultobe87
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 1:30 AM

BUMP!

r2blue2
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 7:39 AM
I know how you feel af is 24 days late. I'm going to the doctor Monday to see whats going oin with me. If I am pregnant I'm 8 weeks today and if be due Sept 21. So we'll be close if we both are preggers good luck to you and lots of baby dust :-)
Hopefultobe87
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 1:40 PM
1 mom liked this
That would be so cool! Good luck and babydust to you too!!!

Quoting r2blue2:

I know how you feel af is 24 days late. I'm going to the doctor Monday to see whats going oin with me. If I am pregnant I'm 8 weeks today and if be due Sept 21. So we'll be close if we both are preggers good luck to you and lots of baby dust :-)

fingers crossed

GracieMay09
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 5:23 PM

I wish that too! I also wish that we could test for pregnancy the day after having sex, why do we have to wait so long????

Hopefultobe87
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 6:54 PM
I know! It sucks!!!!!

Quoting GracieMay09:

I wish that too! I also wish that we could test for pregnancy the day after having sex, why do we have to wait so long????

fingers crossed

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)