• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have any of you ladies heard of the "BABY PSYCHIC CHERI22"?????

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:42 PM
  • 6 Replies

WELL  I GOT A FREE READING FOR HER... AND THIS IS WHAT IT SAID:::::

they show MARCH and GIRL so this is either birth month, concieve month or the month you find out in

Let me know if you have any questions
Best Wishes
Cheri

WANT A MORE IN DEPTH PREDICTION?
Choose the "BUY IT NOW" Feature on my website http://www.cheri22.com and you will receive a prediction that goes into a lot more detail, gender, approx birth weight, conceive/deliver/find out month and could include hair/eye color, personality traits, and more...

*Curious about Cheri22?? Check out my blog for some info about me, and some surprises!

IT IS SO DIFF THAT MY RUBY READING!!!!  THIS IS MY RUBY READING:::
When I spoke with your child to come they told me they are a precious little boy. I heard him say that you will FIND OUT WITH A POSITIVE TEST FEB OF 2012 OR CONCEIVE FEB OF 2012 OR GIVE BIRTH FEB OF 2013. I verified this time frame and gender with your son 3 times for accuracy. Tons of baby dust!

WHAT DO YOU THINK????
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
tandie1977
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:55 PM
How did you get a free reading I want one
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BabyDust77
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:34 PM
Cheri was wrong for me
lezgirl0109
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 7:12 AM
1 mom liked this

They are both a fake, I dont know who the first one is but ruby has been trying for 7 years to get pregnant. She posted it on here recently. If they are not holding something that you just touched they cant predict anything about you. Like Terot cards you pass your energy to them when you shuffle them thats how they work. The person telling you is just reading them for you.

Sorry for bad spelling or grammer Its 5am and im typing in the dark.

krisgarcia
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 7:25 AM

email her at cheri22@gmail.com... with free reading in the subject.. it will take a while.... but she will get it.....

Quoting tandie1977:

How did you get a free reading I want one

Artillwife01
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 8:44 AM
1 mom liked this

I think you should take it with a grain of salt. It's fun but they aren't going to be 100% right no matter what.

I do know that Ruby is very nice and is a part of this board. I don't think her TTC journey has anything to do with how accurate her readings are.

sekenvpip
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2012 at 9:32 AM

The gals in the Psychic Realm group are very good and very accurate ........ I've seen reading from them on other members that blew my mind!!

And they're free

Owner of: TTC REAL TIME CHAT GROUP!!!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/ttcrealtimechat
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)